Louis choked on a large piece of Mille Feuilles.

Thinking about finding Harry was out of the question. Okay, one hour would happen. One hour Louis would look at Harry. One hour they would yell at each other. But not now. Louis could feel the shame on his face. God, he was screwed.

"Drink water, Louis," Mark said, laughing. "You look very red."

Louis took a deep breath. He wanted to cry because everything was going wrong. Harry could not pretend that nothing happened? Could they not move on and forget that night?

It crossed his mind that yes, because it was the best way out. But then he remembered that Harry knew it was not William, and he pretended it. Harry did it because he wanted to. And that was terrifying.

"I'm fine," he mumbled.

Margaret turned to William again, wondering if Harry could come today.

Louis's heart was racing faster and faster. He could not stay here. No and no.

"Oh well. I checked with Liam at his house and I think he's waiting for me," Louis said, cutting off the very-excited conversation of the perfect family who loved everything William said.

Not that the love of father and mother was bigger to William, far from it, but it is that Louis did not have the biological type of who does everything right all the time. William had good grades, was popular and charismatic. Louis had none of these qualities.

Louis had average grades, was only known to be William's twin brother and was not nice. And he didn't do anything right all the time. He might have wanted being William just to see what it was like, but he felt like an asshole.

"Louis, I'm sure Liam will understand if you arrive later," Mark said, "Your grandmother came to see you."

He looked at his grandmother, who was smiling.

"But it's..."

"No buts. Just stay for a little while longer."

He nodded, and when he saw William dialing Harry's number on his phone, he wanted to sink into the chair.

Shit. How do you fuck your brother's boyfriend (who is a beautiful motherfucker) and the next day have a family Saturday with him?

"...oh, great, we're waiting for you here, Harry. Bye," William hung up his phone and smiled at his grandmother. "He's coming."

Louis felt his mouth dry. Oh God.

"Louis, darling, when will you arrange a suitor?" Margaret asked amusedly, "You boys are so modern today, making out with anyone around."

The whole family laughed at the way that Grandma said, except for Louis.

He hated everyone comparing him to William.

William did everything right and Louis was disorganized. When they were children and compared them it was even worse.

"I don't know, Gran"

"Louis may be expecting the right person," William laughed.

Louis remembered Harry moaning again. And remembering Harry, he remembered that he could come any moment.

St Bronte Avenue was a five-minute drive from Louis' street. Harry was supposed to be turning up at Cedar RD, three blocks away.

The family was in the living room when the doorbell rang. Louis felt his stomach tighten. God, he just wanted to get away.

William floated to the door and brought Harry by the hand.

Louis stared at the television, feeling his body rigid. How to face Harry?