"I am offended, Robins," he said with the air of an innocent Slytherin prefect (if such a thing actually existed), "those 'lackeys' you speak of are my greatest friends."

"You have no friends, Riddle," I hissed, getting fed up with this conversation.

Tom ignored my thrashing, his face instantly composing into a wounded expression. "I am hurt, Robins," his voice was honeyed and dangerous, "I never would have expected such a heartless thing from you."

He observed my struggling with amusement. "But then again, you are right-- you helped speed up the course of my grand plans-- for that, I am eternally gratefully," he spoke eloquently, his mouth fixed in a wicked smile, "but don't think for a second that I am fooled by this so called 'fair bargain.'"

He paused to sneer heavily, "You are not blindly trusting, Robins; you are without a doubt, wary of me. Thus, you have given me this remarkable room, but you also contain the knowledge of this room as well. You would proceed to keep watch over me and the second that you observe something suspicious, you will undoubtedly go to Professor Dumbledore. You are right-- I despise both you and Dumbledore because you both can see through my disguise. So, before I let you go--" he smirked deviously, "take care to remind yourself that this trade goes both ways. I have no idea who you are and why you wear the mark of Grindelwald, but the second I see something suspicious, I will report it. If not to Dumbledore, then perhaps higher up to the Ministry of Magic." He ended this speech with a sly twitch of his eyes, "I heard Azkaban has many cells open for traitors. I am sure the Dementors will not be disheartened to receive another.....playmate...."

I felt my face flush again, this time, with anger. Snatching back my wand, I pointed it at the good looking bastard's face. Wait, did I just admit that he was good looking?

Tom Riddle was smiling slightly. "You shouldn't leave off your Occulomency walls, Robins," he stated, a small grin forming on his face. I froze. He had just heard everything in my mind-- he had done all of this to just infuriate me so that he could catch me off guard.

*Insert rapid French swearing*

He cocked his head to the side. "French is quite a beautiful language," he said placidly, "there are so many vivid words for bastard."

I glared at him. "One of these days, Riddle," I said fiercely, "I will kill you in your sleep."

Tom smirked, "Now, now, Robins-- there is no need to worry. I look just as 'good looking' in my sleep as well."

My jaw dropped. Did he just say?

"What is the matter, Robins?" he asked smoothly, "you look disconcerted. Cat got your tongue?" he feigned sympathy.

I took a deep breath, unwilling to prolong this agonizing meeting. "I will see you around, Riddle," I muttered, accepting defeat, as I slammed open the door, but not before hearing his dark chuckle.

"Oh, and Riddle--" I pivoted on my heel, fixing the former with a fierce glare, "you should be more careful. If Grindelwald somehow wins this war, then I will make sure that he will find you a nice, comfy cell in Azkaban. As you, yourself, so eloquently expressed, I don't think the dementors would be that unwelcoming to an additional playmate, even if he is an arrogant bastard."

Smiling at his dark expression, I strutted out confidently, my steps resounding through the corridor. As soon as I entered the portrait hole to the dormitories, I slipped to the side. There was not a soul in sight. I tugged down my right sleeve, revealing the brand. The Deathly Hallows. The Elder Wand, the Resurrection Stone, and the Cloak of Darkness. Little did people know that there was a fourth one. I fished out the silver ring that I had taken from Borgin and Burkes.

The sapphires formed the word, "Dispel" in curled handwriting. At most, Grindelwald's followers only blindly obeyed his commands; and a precious few knew about the true origin of the Deathly Hallows. Even fewer knew the fourth object. The silver ring glittered strangely in the half light; both liquid silver and blue. It held a tragic history in my bloodline; one that was filled with pain.

It was funny how many people assumed that I was Grindelwald's little lapdog. I looked down at my second ring-- the gold summoning charm. My eyes darkened as I remembered the vow that I took. Grindelwald created a powerful empire; and I was the one who would crumble it from the inside out.

The seeds of destruction had already been planted. Now, all that was left was to sit back and watch it all grow.

***

Important note:

Well.....I told you I like plot twists. So, there is a fourth Deathly Hallows. The question you may all be asking yourselves is if this author just made it up to spice up the plot. To be honest, I did do some research (not telling you which topic) and it all fits together. Furthermore, Adeline Robins reveals herself to have the mark of the Deathly Hallows yet saying to us that she will collapse Grindelwald's empire. Now, here is where I will see if you have been attentive readers.

All throughout the book; a lot of chapters do have clues. I will piece some together for you. If you read this update, you realize that Addie made a vow to crush Grindelwald. Any ideas why? In previous chapters, Addie summons a strange woman who is called the Supreme Leader. (You may reference it if you like). Now, after piecing together with Addie holding that same ring and other clues; the purpose of the group is revealed.

Now, you can see that Addie joined the group so that she can destroy Grindelwald's empire. The name of the group-- you guys don't have any clue. The purpose of the group? Not so obvious because this is just the beginning. So don't assume.

The reason why Addie wants to pulverize Grindelwald? You would have a hint if you've read carefully enough.

Then why does Addie have the sign of the Deathly Hallows if she wants to crush Grindelwald. Don't ask me. I'm simply the author. (XD)

And of course, the most vital question: How does Tom Riddle and the fourth Deathly Hallows play a part with Addie and her mysterious goals? You will have to read on cuz I am not telling you.

You're welcome.