GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oli

I heard Ava screaming down the phone saying "  No James I'm sick of waiting I haven't seen you in three months if you didn't want to be with me then just say James because it seems i'm the only one putting in the effort into this relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " I get her point James has been putting her off for three months now its ridiculous so once the phone call ended I stepped in.

O: What the hell James you have ruined your relationship with Ava!

J: I just .. I don't know Oli.

I stormed out of the house and went to the shop so he can sort it out.

James

Once Jacob had gone I decided to go to Ava's house and apologize.

Ava

I heard a knock on the door so I got up and opened the door and get who it was ..... James.

J: I'm so sorr..

A: Save it  for someone else now GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I slammed the door in his face which I did feel sorry for him. I headed out of the back door and went to mine and James' park but when I got there James was there so I apologized.

A: Look James I am soo sorry for slamming the door in your face and for screaming at you. You didn't deserve it. Then tears started coming down my face.

J: I did deserve all  those things because I ignored you for three months. Come here Ava you don't need those tears in your eyes.

I kissed him but I couldn't help it he was so gorgeous and his eyes OMG his eyes.

A/N

HEY GUYS I HAD TO UPDATE THIS BECAUSE I PUT AVA AS LILLY FROM MY JOE SUGG STORY I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW !