1

Kylie's POV :

"Hey you can I learn your flavour it's brand new...."
My alarm went off ----->

I hop out of bed , stretch ,did a few squats and went to the bathroom,showered ,did my business and curled my hair . After I brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

When I gt there at the dining table was Kaleb - My step brother.

"Morning,Where's Mom and Emmett?" I ask as I sat down to eat.

"Oh , Hey " he replied as he tapped furiously on his phone "Mom had to go to work early because a shark gave birth and Dad's on a business trip and Kayla left early cause she has morning exams"

"Oh okay" I grinned as I dug in my breakfast which was - bacon , eggs and waffles with grape juice.

In case your wondering ' Why does Kaleb call your mom , mom?'

Well Kale has never met his mom .She died at child birth with him .Kayla was 3 that time but she doesn't remember her .So she too calls mom ,mom.

Kayla goes to Harvard University.

A loud 'BURRRRRRPPP' echoed throughout the dining room.

"Kaleb!!" I yelled as I got up from the table.

"What? Everyone burps , everyone sh*ts , everyone pisses " he defends laughing

"Whatever " I laugh as I take up the plates and cups etc and put them in the dishwasher .

"I'm gonna head out now cause we have a football match today" he said as he picked up his stuff.

"Okaii"I replied

~

After I got dressed (the photo above without shades with nerd glasses) I locked up the house setting the security alarm.

I drove my car out of the garage then locked it putting in the security lock then drove away to school.

~

When I got to school and parked .I was attacked into a hug by my best friend Sadie .She is beautiful , she's prettier than me , heck!.

" Heyy Girl , the new cheer leading outfits are here!!!" She cheered.

"That's awesome , I'm glad I assigned you to it , Can't wait to see them " I giggled

"All the girls are in the girl's locker room " she laughed as she linked our hands pulling me with her.

~

When we got there everyone was there charting off having a good time.

"Hey Girls" I greeted .

Chatting...

Oh...

"Hey Ladies , Can we ...Uhm... start please?

Still Chatting...

" HEYY! SHUT THE F*CK UP THE CAPTAIN IS TRYING TO SPEAK!" Yelled Sadie

Silence...

Vicious...

"Haiii Girls" I smiled "Thanks Sade but next time try to be a little more nice please"

"Wtf ! They didn't even hear you!" She semi - yelled.

I hate when she does this....

"Okay , Sadie got the uniforms done , I think you all may know that from the message she sent out....Can we give her a hand for that please"

Everyone cheers and claps.

"Yay!" I giggled " Okay , Okay ...So let's try them on!!We have a game to cheer for!!Let's change then practice , yeah?"

"YAAASSS" They cheered.

I giggled as I took up my uniform and went to the seniors girl bathroom which was very far from our locker room.

I have known every girl in the squad from 7th grade but I'm not very comfortable changing around them.

~