0

Screams,

Liquid copper,

No, blood.

A white hall with florescent lights that made him want to close his eyes again. He was met with blue orbs and curly black hair, a nurse seemed to have been waiting for him to wake up. She let out a breath she must have been holding.

"Can you hear me?" She asked. It was hard to, muffled, as if he were underwater. Probably the blood rushing to his head now that he was finally conscious. Nevertheless, he could still hear her, so he forced himself to nod, his throat hurt, and he only just realized he wore a black jacket and a blood stained shirt.

Funny, it was only the top half of the shirt that was soaked.

Never mind, that isn't funny.

The girl smiled, "Can you speak?" She sure asked a lot of questions knowing he could die any moment.

Yes.

Wait

His voice hurt, his throat specifically, as if it was just set on fire. He squinted his eyes shut and gripped onto the pale blue stretcher as if his life depended on it. He shook his head as little as he could. The nurse frowned and looked up again, she began to speak. Too bad everything seemed to sound as if there was a waterfall pouring right beside his ears.

Help.

Black dots at the back of his vision, panicked voices. The nurse is now squeezing his hand.

Help, please.

They're getting bigger, everything's getting quieter. Tears prick at his eyes, burning.

Please.

Black.