♡Christmas Miracle♡-Yoosung x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Should we watch a movie? Play a game? Prank Seven before for making Yoosung drink all that chocolate milk?" Your mind began to wander into space.

Until you heard a enthusiastic knock on the door..

"NO!! I completely lost track of the time!!!" You squealed as you quickly turned the shower knob off and quickly got on a F/C Ugly Sweater that stated in the middle. "Merry Christmas You Filthy Animal."

A/N: If you never watched Home Alone! You won't get that reference!! O.O and What are you doing?! GO WATCH IT! :D

You wrapped your wet and smooth hair into a messy bun and added a cute F/C sequence headband. You put on some purple converses just in case he wanted to go outside in the snow.

You quickly dashed down each step and swung open the festive green door

You quickly dashed down each step and swung open the festive green door. So much that even your decorated Christmas wreath felt it's power and fell on your rug. Your face bloomed a dark pink at how enthusiastic you were swinging the door open.

"(Y/N)!!! Merry Christmas!! I can't believe it's already here!!!" Yoosung bright lavender eyes beamed at you cutely.

He was wearing something you didn't expect. He dressed a little fancier than he usually did. He wore a fancy looking red sweater and some dress pants to go along with it. His bangs peeked out of his cute elf hat he wore to be extra festive.

"Hey Yoosung!! You look great!! I LOVE your hat!!" You giggled tapping his hat a bit.

Once you tapped his hat, It immediately began to play a song. It echoed across your apartment room. You and Yoosung giggled around the hotel room singing the tune out of pitch.

"HOHOHO! HOHOHO! WE ARE SANTA'S ELVES!!" Yoosung and You laughed, singing the cheesy Rudolph Christmas Carol.

After the hat finished it's song, Yoosung and you decided to make a batch of Sugar Cookies with all the sugar cookie cutters that you had since you were a young child. You gazed at the cookies and you began to space out once again. Drifting off. Thinking about your family and all of the memories.. The good peaceful ones..
And the bad ones..

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU ALLERGIC THE CHRISTMAS?!" You Aunt hissed at you.

"You wouldn't understand if I told you.." You always cried when your family questioned you. Insulted you.
Completely judged you..

You spaced out of the thought and removed the cookie cutters from the kitchen and dug them in the back of the closet. Your hands were over your face. Trying to hide your tears. You face planted across the couch and whimpered at your recent thought.
You suddenly felt a hand rub your back gently. It rubbed up and down and circled in the best areas. The hands massaged your neck as well. Instead of hands, you began to feel two arms embrace you as well now. You couldn't help but turn around. You saw the most deep lavender innocent eyes, gazing at your teary (E/C) eyes.

"(Y/N).. W-was it something.. that I said.." Yoosung's happy smile lowered.

"It's.. just memories.." You sniffed. "Memories.. of my Mom dying, and my Aunt taking over every Christmas, Treating.. me.. like.. A bug to be killed!!" You sniffed and cried out and you squeezed Yoosung tightly. As you were crying you felt warm liquid drop against your neck. You looked up to see those innocent lavender eyes bubbling up in tears.

"Y-Your not alone.. (Y/N).. Rika.. she was my family too.. nothing was ever the same..." Yoosung cried.
"Please don't worry.. I swear to protect you.. from anything! That was the reason I even came!"

You sniffed. Your eyes glowed open, gazing at Yoosung's eyes. Your mouth cracked a smile. Your arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"I-Is that true?" You smiled.

"I-I wanted to help you.. I see you, always locking yourself up this time of year.. I wanted to make it fun for you... I-I just want to be, Your Christmas miracle!" His gorgeous strokes of purple in his eyes beamed at yours in sympathy.

"Y-Yoosung.." Your mouth cracked.

"(Y/N)?" He asked.

You crashed your lips against his. Your arms wrapped around his shoulders. You began to stroke the bits of hair sticking from his elf hat as he stroked your striking (H/C). His lips were kissing back just as much. Suddenly, you got out of the kiss for air and you smiled at his. His face beamed a light blossom pink. His arms around your upper waist. Those beautiful eyes gazing at your every breath.

"You are my Christmas Miracle!" You giggled as you played with his elf hat. His blossoms on his cheeks turned into bright red roses. Beaming at you.

For the rest of the Christmas Eve. You both baked Sugar Cookies, With no cookie cutters. (Well, you attempted at making them correctly) The two of you did not seem to mind on how they tasted. Yoosung wrapped the blanket around you and cuddled close to the fireplace and the television, watching Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.

"Ho Ho Ho! Ho Ho Ho! We are Santa'S Elves Ho Ho!"

That's the moment where you noticed that Yoosung's gorgeous eyes gave out and he passed out on the couch. His hair more ruffled out of elf hat and snuggling into a blanket. You pecked his cheek as you began to make your way upstairs.

That was the first Christmas in a long time where you were actually excited for the next day..

A/N: Hey everyone!! I hope you liked the Christmas Special! Sorry about not updating this book often! But don't worry! I have plenty of ideas for new chapters like a New Years Eve Party!

Who do you guys want to see next?

If you liked it! Leave a vote and some feedback! I'd love to hear your thoughts! And I'll see you guys in the next chappie!' ╹◡╹YAYAYA!

-Twisty-Twizzles❤✨😍