chapter 2

I put my bike away and went inside. It was nice and cozzy. I put my helmet on the couch and went to my room to put nicer close on. I opened the door and was attacked by my wolf (c/n).

"AAHHH (c/n)!!! THAT TICKLES"!!

(C/n) was licking my face over and over, he/she is the leader of the wilf pack that lives outside of my house. I open my window so they can come in when its raining or cold and they love it. I notice the other wolves (theres 20 wolves)ran to me and join (c/n).

"NNOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA H-HAVE MERCY"!!!

the wolves finally stopped and wagged their tails.

"You guys are goof balls"

(C/n) barked and went to a crouching potion.

"Want to play ok lets go outside first, I dont want to brake anything like last time"

The wolves barked in agreement and ran to the back door. I ran after them and went outside. I went to a fighting potion when the wolves started to circle around me.

"1....2......3!!!!!"

(C/n) charged at me but I quickly moved out the way. I tackled a wolf and started to play fight, they dont bite hard so thats ok. I then quickly pushed the wolf off gently and went back onto my feet. I barked as a Im ready as 5 more went to me. I jumped and went over thier heads, making them turn but I already tackled them. They barked of surrender making me laugh.

"I WIN"!!!

(C/n) tackled me and pinned me to the ground making a bark as i win.

"DANG IT....ok....I get my losing licks"

The wolves went to me and licked my face making me laugh. I heard foot prints go to me, making the wolves stop and growle. I then got up and saw the boys with wide eyes.

"What never saw a girl play fight with wolves...psh you guys need to go out more"

I then walked to my house and barked for (c/n) and her pack to come inside. They obeyed.

"HEY WAIT HOW DID YOU TAME THEM"

I turned around and saw a yelling Desmond come to me.

"I DIDNT TAME THEM"

I walked inside of my house and closed the door hearing a confused what from the boys.

"Come on (c/n) lets get you guys some food, i have left over kill for you and everyone"

(C/n) barked and went in the kitchen with me. I layed a dead fishes in 20 bowls and layed them in the ground for the pack. This is gonna be fun.