Naruto Recieves Private Lessons From Kaka-Sensei

Começar do início

"It's okay Naruto." I said and began to comfort him. "This just means that in missions you will have to listen to all of us and do whatever we say. So we basically own you." Temari snickered at the scene and Naruto's aura got even darker.

"You're not helping." Naruto said to me and laid on the ground as he curled up in a ball.

"Did we mention that Gaara is now the Kazekage?" I asked with a grin on my face. "Come on, I know you're proud of him for that."

Saying that gave a chance of Naruto's mood improving. He would either focus on the fact that Gaara had achieved something wonderful, or he would mope because he was still a Genin and one of his friends had already become a Kage.

At first, Naruto looked as if he did not know how to react. A few seconds later he stood up and grinned.

"Yeah!" In excitement, he said and fist bumped in a mini celebration. "Datteboy!"

I grinned as I knew that my plan had worked and Naruto was happy again. He was still the same knuckle head to me. Hopefully he was a bit wiser though. He had shown me that he had not gotten that much wiser though with his boob comment. Not-boob comment. Either way, he still had said a stupid thing to Sakura and I.

Some people might have been shocked that Sakura and I had become great friends over the past two years. I was like the boys, only thought of her as somebody who liked Sasuke and assumed that was her only aspect. She had worked her booty off that past two years to become a great medical ninja. Since Tsunade had taught her, her personality rubbed off on Sakura a bit. Instead of Sakura having an inner voice to express being annoyed, she expressed it outside. That was a similarity that we both had begun to share as it developed.

"So you're back now?" A voice asked as Naruto and I were walking through out the village. He had wanted see everything to see what had changed and what had not changed. It definitely looked better since the improvements.

"Kaka-Sensei!" In an excited tone, Naruto yelled and ran over to our sensei. "You haven't changed a bit either!"

"I think I have at least changed a bit." Kakashi said while he sweat dropped at the knuckle head.

"You're right," Naruto said and put his concentration face on. I grinned like an idiot, because I knew that a stupid comment was about to be said.  "You're older now."

"Why thank you." Dryly, Kakashi said to Naruto with a sweat drop. I walked up to him and put an arm around him in comfort.

"It's okay Kaka-Sensei, we all know you're the same because you read the same books." I said and he sent me a dry look.

"Thanks." He said, and I continued to grin at the situation. It was almost similar to the old times when the whole team was together. Except Sasuke was busy being his Pretty Bitch self and was still with Orochimaru.

"That reminds me, I have something to show Naruto." Kakashi said with a change of mood and a smile showing under his mask.

"Show away. But I swear, if anymore student and teacher inappropriate action goes on, one of you two is going to get pregnant. I will find a way to do so." I said as Kakashi lead Naruto into a different street to show him.

"So Naruto is back?" Shino asked, suddenly appearing beside me.

"Yeah!" Happily I replied and slapped Shino's back. "You should say hello when he comes back. It's been such a long while."

"I already planned on doing so." Shino said in his monotone voice.

"You've thought about this quite a bit, haven't you?" Playfully, yet a bit curiously, I had asked him and raised an eye brow while doing so.

"Of course, he is one of my comrades. One whom I have been on quite a few missions with and had gotten to know him." Shino explained, and moved his head towards me. "I know that you of all people have thought about his arrival home."

"Yeah, I did. A lot of times actually." I said and looked at the ground with a soft smile on my face. "Each time things went differently in my head. There were the cute and happy moments. There were also some crazy moments. However, I like to think that punching him as soon as he had come back is great for us. It shows that our relationship hasn't changed even though time has."

Just then, Naruto walked back to us.

"I don't want to hear about how he has 'given you private lessons' or has 'taught you special things' and especially that he 'helped you discover another side of yourself'." I said in disgust and shook my head from side to side. "Where is our somewhat pervy sensei?" I asked and looked around for him.

"He's just moping because he feels old." Naruto said and looked at Shino with his face all scrunched together. "He just showed me that he can do the Rasengan now. Who's this?" He asked and pointed at Shino.

"So that's what Kaka-Sensei was practicing." I said to myself and then rolled my eyes at Naruto. "Way to make our sensei and Shino feel bad."

"Shino?" Naruto asked and looked around to try to see him.

"You have forgotten me?" Shino asked, and Naruto looked at him in shock. "We went on missions together and bonded as comrades."

"W-What?!" Naruto yelled in shock. "You've covered yourself up so much that I had nothing to look off of!" In protest, he said and tried to explain himself.

"You're a ninja. Looks can just be a mere illusion. You need to have a better bond with your comrades." Shino said and Naruto looked at me for some help.

"Naruto, it's not my fault you're a person who can't recognize their friends." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

Fortunately for Naruto, he did recognize a few of the others that we ran into. We spent of the rest of the day just talking to each other and goofing around. It made me realize it was really good for both of us to have time away from each other. Then we were able to become our own people. We had spent a long while at Ichiraku ramen until Sakura went up to us and said that Tsunade wanted to see Naruto and I.

We were both excited over the news we heard when we had arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kakashi: Why must you write about me that way?

Me: What way? You mean EXPOSING THE TRUTH?

Kakashi: -sighs- Baka...

Me: Oh well. It's just a theory.... a game theory. Thanks for watching. cx Obviously you guys can tell what I did over break.

I really hope you guys like this chapter. (: I'm going to make sure I'm putting something with good quality and funny moments in there. This story is just making me work my booty off. cx Thank you all so much for commenting on the first chapter. I honestly had no idea that people liked this story so much. o.O I'm so lucky to have you all. ^.^

How's your new years? School sucking? School going good? Got your letter to Hogwarts yet? (It will come, the frog is just slow.) I hope you guys all have a wonderful day, smile, and stay youthful. ^.^ Farewell lovelies!