When Aldona finished brushing her hair, she saw that Azuloas was going through their latest prank notes. Jadvyga had told Aldona that pranking was the perfect wat to train in the art of trap making, stealth and lying. Along with getting used to thinking about escape strategies.

Azuloas just grinned at her as he took their empty plates to the kitchen, Aldona pocketing the apartment keys in a hidden pocket.

"Alley ways?" Azuloas asked her as she locked the door, Aldona looked at him before nodding.

"Everyone's gonna be at the parade," Aldona said it also meant that no one was going to be bothering them today. Drunks would be kept in bars until they sobered up, most bars were just closed today. "Dvesma's home isn't on the parade route."

"Even the council wouldn't put a parade through clan territory," Azuloas added, both nodding to each other before making their way to the Spoku-Acs compound.

"Aldona, Azuloas?" Dvesma asked them as they walked towards her family, a shy smile on her face as she spotted the two. They were waiting for her uncle and cousin, but she was glad that her friends had arrived.

"Happy birthday Dvesma," Aldona and Azuloas told her, a bag hanging from Azuloas' shoulder with colourful paper peeking out.

"Thank you," she told them.

"Guess what?" Azuloas asked her a growing smile on his face, Dvesma just looked at me while Markuss Spoku-Acs looked at the picnic basket in his hands.

"Pardon?" Dvesma asked them, she didn't have friends before the Vitkus twins. So, she didn't know what they were planning or what they wanted her to guess.

"We got you a present," Aldona told her, Dvesma looking at her with wide lavender eyes. Smiling at her, even as Dvesma felt slightly guilty, she didn't get them anything for their birthday. Yet, here they were giving her a gift.

"You didn't have to," Dvesma told them, Aldona and Azuloas telling her happy birthday made her extremely happy.

"Bad luck, Dvesma, bad luck," Aldona told her.

"Cause we did," Azuloas finished handing a colourfully wrapped present to Aldona, before handing one to Dvesma. One book was chakra control, since Dvesma had managed that the Spoku-Acs bloodline needed prefect, medic level, chakra control.

Jadvyga and Nojus knew some pretty old and forgotten ones, some that were once used to train medic's in the forgotten mountain tribes.

"We wanted to," Aldona told her, she had copied a book of basic elemental and general techniques, ones that the Academy deemed they had to know if they ever wanted to join the Kareivis ranks.

Markuss just looked at the two, Anyuta softly talking to him about where they were going to set up their picnic. Both were just happy that Dvesma made friends outside her cousin, neither cared that she had befriended the so-called 'demon twins'.

He knew that sealing a knife into a scroll, didn't make the scroll a knife. Just like he knew that sealing one of the deadly sins into a baby, didn't make the baby that sin. Markuss and Anyuta trusted Rajmund in his sealing abilities, the old of the Apsauga unit was a genius and his wife, , had sealing in her blood.

"Where did you find these?" Anyuta asked them, her long raven hair pulled into two high buns with a few hairs framing her face. Aldona and Azuloas thought she looked pretty, her eyes were a dark lavender, and this make her pale skin, look paler.

"We hang around the Apsauga headquarters a lot and some of them would leave books and scrolls around the headquarters," Aldona admitted. "And some of them taught us a few things."