Too Cold For To Swim {Haruka Nanase x Reader}

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Haru," I called as I tried to open the front door. Locked. I rung the bell repeatedly but still nothing. 'Maybe he's in the bath,' I thought to myself. I walked around to the back of the house, opened the door and walk in.

"Haru? Haruka Nanase if you are in the bath get your ass out now!" I shouted as I walked up the stairs. I walked into the bathroom with my hands covering my eyes. I heard the sound of water dripping.

"Where's Makoto?" Haru asked.

"That's the first thing you say to me?" I spun around pointing my index finger at him. "No 'hey how have you been?' or '(Y/n) have breakfast with me'?"

"No 'cause you've been doing fine and you already ate. So where's Makoto?" He gave me his usual blank expression.

I huffed and began to walk back downstairs. "Why dose it matter if it's me or Makoto that comes to get you?" I asked knowing fully well that he followed.

"I needed to ask him something." He said as we reached the kitchen where Haru put on an apron and started to grill his fish.

"Well you can ask me." I said.

"No."

"Why not?"

I waited for about a minute and a half for his answer but none came. Patience is something I did not possess.

"Well if you trust Makoto so much maybe you should make him your girlfriend." I huffed out in a whisper that was not meaning for Haru to hear but he did. He dropped his spatula and turned to face me with a slightly angry and confused look.

I let out a nervous laugh before running out the door, leaving Haru to walk on his own.

(Time Skip to after school, at the pool.)

I walked to the swim club's pool to meet Haru. Makoto asked me to meet Haru here because he wanted to tell me something. As I was walking a few guys came up to me and started to ask for my number and obviously I ignored them. I walked to the pool ignoring people and avoiding my best friend, (friend's name).

When I arrived in saw Makoto holding Haru back. He was in his swimsuit, uniform thrown to the side and forgotten to the back haired, blue eyed boy. I sighed somethings never change.

"It's too cold to swim." Makoto was telling Haru but he just kept trying to go into the water.

"Mako, Haru." I said as I approached them.

"(Y/n), please tell him that it's to cold to go into the water. He could get sick." Makoto requested. 

I nodded and went in front of Haru to look at his eyes but they were focused on the pool behind me. I waved my hands in front of his face but it was like I wasn't even there. I did the only thing I could think of and tip toed, wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the lips. It took him only a second before he responded to the kiss. He got out of Makoto's hold and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled away and saw that Makoto wasn't there anymore.

"What was that for?" Haru asked.

"To get your attention."

"Then maybe I should ignore you all the time."

"If that's what your gonna do then consider yourself single." I huffed and tried to walk away. Unbeknownst to me that Haru was walking slowly towards the pool. As I tried to pull away from him he jumped into the pool, pulling me along with him. It's then and only then did I realise that the pool was almost filled with Sakura leaves.

I climbed out of the side of the pool, then Haru came up to me, still in the water, and tried to pull me down for a kiss.

"I'm freezing. Haru get out. You're gonna catch a cold." I said to him, shivering.

He just pulled himself to the right side of me and stood up. Haru outstretched his hand to help me up, I accepted it with a small smile in thanks. We walked hand in hand to the changing rooms. I was going to walk to the girls section but Haru piled me to the boys section. It wasn't like there was anyone around to see us.

After drying up we headed to Hart's house, since it was closed and I was spending the weekend. My parents thought I should stay with someone instead of by myself because they had a business trip.

When we reached the house I ran straight up to Hart's room, where my bag was. I left it here this morning. I quickly changed to find Haru in the kitchen grilling more mackerel. I smiled to myself and sneaked up behind him wrapping my arms around his toned torso.

(Time Skip)

I was sleeping next to Haru when I heard a sneeze. I turned to find a shivering and sneezing Haruka. I wrapped the blankets around us more and then stared to cuddle Haru. He woke up a little, enough to know what I was doing but he didn't say anything.

The next morning I stepped out of the bath and changed. I made some mackerel soup for Haru and carried it up. I walked into the room and saw Haru with a red nose and pink tinted cheeks. I giggled slightly at the cute sight before me.

"Mackerel soup." I said to him with a smile. "We told you it was too cold for a swim Haru." He just looked away and I giggled at that. Looks like I'm gonna be spending my weekend taking care of my sick boyfriend.

A/n: sorry Haru is a little out of character. I'm writing this at 12.57 am so please forgive the mistakes.
Shadow