Masky the magician

Hey everyone, guess whose back? I'm sorry if I have been taking a while to update this story, just wanted to see you all suffer for a bit, I know, call me a sadist. Anyway, I'm here now, so let's get this part on the road, and there might be a short announcement at the end of the story.

when you and Masky had started going out, you would've done anything to get him arrested, but now that you had actually gotten to know him a bit, you found that you had actually gotten attached to the possessive rapist. At first you had tried to fight the emotions, but seeing his blue eyes looking up at you with actual affection in them, seeing him laying there helpless in the hospital bed, not even glaring at you for putting him there, that just brought your defenses down. Strangely, you enjoyed the sudden emotion.

Now that the cops had taken him in, nothing seemed to cheer you up, you tried going out with friends, going drinking, and hell, you even tried exercising because it was supposed to make you feel better, but none of it worked, so you resorted to the old ways. You sat bundled in multiple blankets with a few gallon-sized ice cream containers of (f/f) ice cream on the couch, the t.v playing a random show as you sat under your cocoon of covers. Tears left red streaks on your face as they coursed down to your chin, you couldn't help yourself, you were a bundle of emotions.

Suddenly, you were brought out of your depressing rut when a mans bland tone came on the television. Looking up, you saw that the show had ended and the news had come on with an alert sign on the bottom, "Tonight, a man from the trio of terrors that the police have been hunting for years was taken into custody." The man said numbly as he adjusted his red tie; you were about to change the channel, but stopped when the man continue, "But he was lost nearly an hour after being taken in, his where-abouts are unknown for the time being, but stay tuned in for when we find out the answer. " You watched with a wide eyed look in your (e/c) eyes  as the news ended on a cliff hanger, leaving you on edge. Suddenly, a cold feeling came over you like a wave of icy water, the police would check your house.

Suddenly, you jumped up as if someone had lit a fire under your butt, a seed of excitement drove you on as you searched through out the house, hoping you would find Masky hidden somewhere. Alas, you were all alone in your freezing house, alone and scared. What if he had left you? Had he gotten bored, but didn't want to actually face you with a break-up. If you had even had any type of relationship to start with.

Before you could crumple up like a piece of paper that had been thrown away, a loud knock made you jump. Rushing to your front door, you pulled it open to see a short police officer around your height with his brown hair in a navy cut style, You stared at him for a moment before his cold stare made you freeze. "Mrs. (l/n), have you seen Timothy wright recently?" He asked in a stern voice as he kept a firm eye on you as he spoke.

"What do you mean? Who's timothy wright?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at the man, who didn't seem too keen for your confusion, "You may know him as 'Masky' I believe he was stalking you." The officer said blandly, his no-none-sense brown eyes narrowed at you angrily. You gave the short man a shocked look as the realization hit you.

"Have you seen him around here recently?" The man asked again, his vacant face still remaining cold and unwelcoming, he was actually scared of him for a little bit. "No, he hasn't been around for a while now, at least to my knowledge." You explained uncomfortably, feeling like a disobedient child under his gaze. The officer seemed to scowl at you, as if you were hiding something, but turned around and began walking back to his car stiffly.

With the officer gone, you closed the door and let yourself collapse against its cold surface in a puddle of tears. The only man who had given you any romantic attention for more than just a one night stand, was gone, and he didn't even say good-bye. You were crushed.