Chapter 9

~A/N~ I am so sorry for not updating in so long. Thanks for all the reads, votes and comments!~

Izaya's POV

"Wake up, kitty!" I felt Shizu-chan push my arm.

"Five more mins"

"No."

"Five more hours"

"Get up."

"Sleep. More. Important." I muttered into the pillow. Shizu-chan picked me up by my shirt and lifted me out my bed.

"Get ready!" He threw me towards the bathroom.

I did as he said and slowly got ready. Once I had finished I dragged my bag to the main room and fell on the couch.

"Come on we have to go now." I just sat down!

"Carry me!" 'Cause I'm too lazy. He picked me up and carried both of our bags. I soon drifted off to sleep.

Shizuo POV

As soon as I stepped out the door Izaya fell asleep in my arms. Stupid kitty. I walked to Shinra's apartment, it was 4am and cold outside. Izaya was like a radiator so he kept me warm. We both hid our tails and ears as I walked through the city.

Once we got to Shinra's place I knocked on the door.

"Izaya! Shizuo!" Shinra exclaimed. "We just have to wait for a few more people." I walked in. Izaya managed to sleep through all the talking. So much for a 'light sleeper'! I had to punch his arm to wake him up.

Inside was, Celty, Kyohei, Saburo, Walker, Erika, Anri, Saki, Masaomi, Mika, Seiji, Mairu, Kururi and I guess they were waiting for that black haired kid. Um... Mikado.

"Omg! I told you! I told you! I told you! Shizaya is REAL!" Erika exclaimed as she saw me carrying Izaya.

"Iza-nii is gay!" The twins exclaimed!

"Um... care to explain?" Kyohei asked.

"He was tired and wanted me to carry him, so I did and he fell asleep on the way here" I simply explained shrugging my shoulders. I went up to Shinra and asked quietly

"What do we do about our ears and tails?"

"Just wait." He whispered back.

Izaya woke up. He looked up at me and then at everyone else. He quickly jumped out of my arm when he realised where he was.

"Why didn't you wake me up!" He exclaimed.

"It's your fault for falling asleep in my arms!"

Seconds later Mikado walked in and Shinra made an announcement "Before we go there is something I need to tell you about Izaya and Shizuo. I used them in my most recent experiment and now they have features of both cat and dog." Izaya's face was a deep red and as was mine. Shinra removed our hats. Everyone looked surprised... except Erika, who fainted! No one dared to laugh in fear of their lives.

"Yeah, yeah. Let go." I said quickly.

"Yup! Lets go!" Shinra exclaimed

~~~Time skip~~~~

We all got onto the plane made by Celty's shadows. I had to drag Izaya onto the plane and then I sat next to him. He seemed a bit on edge. He dug his claws into the arm rest, his ears were back and his tail was stiff. The plane started to move and his tail puffed up a bit and he stiffened up more. Is he scared of flying? I placed my hand on his and he began muttering something under his breath.

"I need to get off. I need to get off. I need to get off..." he began rocking back and forth. He moved his hands from the arm rest and began digging his claws into his legs. Blood spread through the fabric. I grabbed his wrists to stop him. I held him in my arms, he relax a bit.