Chapter 7

-A/N  Warning lots of swearing in this chapter!-

Shizuo POV

Izaya fucking passed out. Fuck. What the fuck do I fucking do? Pardon my fucking French. Walked to the couch dragging the sleeping Izaya across the floor. I picked him up, placed him on the couch and then sat next to him. I watched the news for a bit and then put on a film.

During the film Izaya moved so his head was resting on my leg and he was hugging my arm. Fuck. Should I wake him up? Or leave him there. I tried to get my arm back but he just hugged my arm tighter. Shit. Okay now I'm pissed off.

"LET GO!" I shouted as I stood up. I held my arm up in the air and Izaya just hung there by the handcuff. HOW THE FUCK IS HE STILL ALSEEP! I poked his nose to check if he was still alive.

"Achhoooo" he sneezed. Still alive but still asleep. Does he have a fever of something, his face feels kinda hot. He seems pretty ill. But still. Even if he is ill and half cat. Who the fuck can sleep through that! I put him back on the couch.

"Shizu-chan" he muttered slowly opening his eyes. SO NOW HE WAKES UP???

"WHAT THE FUCK IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU, YOU FUCKING FREAK!"

"Huh? What?"

"You were hugging my arm and when i tried to take it back you hugged tighter. I got pissed off so i shouted and stood up and you were just hanging there asleep, but as soon as I put to back down you fucking wake up!"

"Oh. I'm usually a light sleeper." I find that hard to believe.

"You weirdo." I poked his cheek. He pouted.

"Well, I'm still tired so I'm going to bed." Izaya tried to walk away but he wasn't going anywhere.

"I'm not going anywhere." I stated

"Then take off the handcuffs, they were a stupid idea to begin with."

"No."

"Shizu-chan, I really need the toilet~" I give up

"Fine" I unlocked the handcuffs and he ran.

Izaya POV

Once the handcuffs were off I ran to my bathroom and into my bedroom. I collapsed on the soft bed. I didn't need the toilet, just wanted to get away. I got under the covers and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly awoke to the sound of breathing. Wait why can I hear heavy breathing? These stupid cat ears make everything so much louder.

"So you finally woke up. You're getting very lazy kitty." I'm running out of swear words to curse. I opened my eyes. I had my arms around Shizu-chan and my head was resting on his bare chest. I immediately jumped!

"Why are you in my bed?" I exclaimed trying to hide my face in embarrassment.

"I told you I can't leave you alone I case you do something stupid."

"What am I going to do in my sleep!"

"You could have woken up and then-" I interrupted him.

"I'm not a child."

"Nope you're a cat" he stated holding my tail. I snatched it back.

"Shut up and make me food." I commanded.

"And what if I don't wanna?"

"But I'm hungry~"

"Fine."