Chapter 1 - Going home

Hi,

My name is Bella and I am a student at the most famous dance academy in England! It's pretty cool isn't it. Well anyway I am 12 and I have been there for a whole term now and I am loving it. I have made great friends, and do dance almost all day everyday. At the moment I am on holiday and am on my way home to spend Christmas with my family. I was looking forward to coming home as I guess I was pretty homesick. But now I just can't wait to get back to dance. Dance is in my blood, when I dance I go into a special bubble and all my problems fly away. So I have decided to make a diary and share my hectic life with anyone who is interested to read about it. Read on, and you will find out all about today!

Right now, I am on the train back from my dance academy and I am missing it already. I am sitting here with my friends, who are also updating their diaries/ blogs, whatever you want to call it. Even though I am missing the dance academy, you won't realize how excited I am to see my friends and family. Letters, texts and emails are not sufficient, I have missed them so much! Sorry I will have to go now my train is pulling into the station I will update later.

I am back, and it felt sooooo good to see them all! When my train pulled in and I jumped off, I was greeted by my family and best friend, all of them were screaming and pulled me into a massive hug. I barely got a chance to say goodbye and happy Christmas to my new friends. But that didn't matter I was very happy to be home. I know I only have to two weeks to catch up on everything before I go back so it will be a tight squeeze! They all cuddled me and told me how much they had missed me in turn, and then we went to my favorite cafe in the world - they know me so well :).

At the cafe, they wanted to know all the details, so I told them. By the way, I also ordered my favorite drink of all times that I had missed so much - a strawberry creamy cooler! I was worried that so much would have changed when I had been gone and I would be left out, but it hadn't, everything and everybody was the same. We spent hours after that just roaming round the shops and going out for dinner so now I have just had a chance to update.

Sorry this hasn't been in much detail, but it has been a very busy day and haven't had a chance to write too much, but that basically was my day summed up. I will report more tomorrow, but I have got to go to bed now as I am super tired. Goodnight!

Bella xoxoxo