Discussion for The 12 Dares of Christmas

Thanks for joining in the read along! If you don't already have the book, be sure to send us a PM - everyone reading can have their own free copy of The 12 Dares of Christmas!

For the discussion, be sure to number your answers and beware of spoilers if you haven't read the chapters mentioned yet! :-)

Questions:

1. Chapters 1-3: What do you think of Lauren as a human being? Irresponsible for not having the evening organized better? Funny and lovable for doing whatever it takes? Admirable for her work to help abandoned animals?

2. Chapters 4-9: What is Gabe's true motivation is here in the first couple of days, in your opinion? What is he really after, and is he being reckless for risking his career possibilities?

3. No specific chapters: The dares - hotter than hot or just over the top? Does the mix of spicy fun and romance work for you?

4.No specific chapters: Cooper is something of a mystery in this book. How do you feel about him? Any ideas about what is going on in his life? Do you love him or hate him for being so overprotective?

5. Chapters 19-22: As things start to fall apart in the lives of both Lauren and Gabe, do you think they come through for each other? Is one of them doing all the work or making all the sacrifices? Are there specific things that they do or say to each other that you think is great? Or horrible?

6. And for this last point, tell us how you imagine the future for the two main characters! What do you think will happen next, or what do you hope for them? Did the ending make you happy?

 And for this last point, tell us how you imagine the future for the two main characters! What do you think will happen next, or what do you hope for them? Did the ending make you happy?

Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!