Past--Middle point

Start from the beginning

" Ahh... that's right, the last time you meet him was when you were in 7. I guess you won't remember him that much. "

" The... last time? So... is that mean he always visited us before? "

" No... not really, he's your father's and my closest friend as well. He's really busy you know, he's the head of Akashi's conglomerate family. "

" Woah

" Woah... you and father have a friend like that? "
She stared in awe immediately.

" Hey, your family from me is a conglomerate as well! Ah, but not that I care about it anymore anyway. "
Her mother then gave a bitter smile but she immediately take it off and change her attention to the present.

" It's okay, mom. We're fine by just like this, right? "
Feeling the nervousness in her mother unconscious act, she genlty comfort her, even though she's not saying it directly to he face. Rather she stay looking up at the ceiling and put the cold towel on her face.

Hearing her only daughter comfort her like that, of course it's such a joy that it remind her the warmth that had long gone. It's resonate from her once again.

" Well well, shall we take a look what he gave? "
She then opened a piece of paper that covered the present.

" Oh my! Yuki, look! "

" What? "

" It's a bracelet! "

" Ohh..."

" A diamond bracelet! "

" Oh-- wait, what?! "
As if struck by a lighting, she jumped out from the couch and turn around to her mom.

" Woah! "
She stared in awe that her eyes are sparkling like the diamond itself.

" It's so beautiful mom... that Akashi person, sure is rich as hell-- I mean, he's really rich, well ofcourse... as expected from a conglomerate family. "

She couldn't help it but stare in awe to the beautiful bracelet with a diamond shaped like flower petal

She couldn't help it but stare in awe to the beautiful bracelet with a diamond shaped like flower petal. It seems that Akashi really know what Yuki like.