A Small Prelude on Stella Hart by The Marauders

Start from the beginning

"I bumped into Stella on the train when we were leaving to get on the boats to Hogwarts. I was terribly nervous about making friends, which house I would be sorted into, classes, all of it. So when I smacked into someone, leaving my carrige I cursed Merlin's beard and when I looked up into the eyes of Stella Hart, I wanted to sink into the floor and disappear. I had only heard stories about the Hart family and I didn't want her as an enemy. But instead of a scowl, she wore a sweet smile. A book had fallen out of my hands, a muggle book no less. I forget the name. INstead of screeching at me she picked it up off the floor and dusted it off while I scrambled to my feet. 'Wuthering Heights' she said, 'Any good?'. All I could do was nod vigerously. 'I'll have to borrow it some time.' was all she said before pressing the book to my chest, linking arms with Lily Evans and striding off into the distance. She chose to show kindness to me and I could hardly believe it." -Peter Pettigrew.

"Stella Hart proved to be more than meets the eye from the day her name was called out in the Great Hall. The whole hall whispered feverishly as she took the ominous steps up to Mcgonogal. The Hart family name was highly valued among the wizarding world. Respected or feared? Maybe a bit of both. Our families had always been close but we had never met so when she turned to face everyone, my breath deserted me. Her features were soft and delicate, like a porcelain doll and her golden hair shined under the candle light. She was beautiful but it was the fiercness in her eyes that got me. It was a fierceness that said 'don't you dare underestimate me' and to this day I never have." -Sirius Black

"Stella and I were insepearable ever since we were late to McGonogals speech outside the Great Hall. I was the strangest choice for a friend on her part as I was a gryffindor and a muggle-born but none of that seemed to matter to Stella like it did to her parents. We became friends with the boys half way through first year after an incident that neither of us talk about and we all wound up in detention cleaning the trophies in the trophy cabnet. I think it was Sirius who flicked soapy water at Stella first but then she charmed the entire bucket to dump itself over Sirius' head. After that it was a soapy, bubbly war which ended in us drenched from head to toe, laughing so hard that our stomachs ached for days. That was the start of everything." -Lily Evans.

"All throughout first year and half of second year, I kept my curse a secret and it almost tore me apart. I was afraid of losing my friends if they knew that I was a werewolf. The third time I shifted on a full moon in first year, I woke up in the middle of the woods, wrapped in a soft blanket with a peice of chocolate wrapped in a blue hankercheif next to me. I had told no one my secret but there was no way I had done this. The little gifts continued. I would wake up from a shift, wrapped in a blanket nn various places, not too far from the castle, with some kind of sweet treat next to me and sometimes a pile of my clothes. I suspected it to be McGonogal because she knows everything so I didn't think much of it. Not until half way into second year when I woke up tucked into bed in Hagrid's hut with none other than Stella Hart looking at me with kind blue eyes. It was her, the whole time. She was my shadow. She had figured out my secret in first year and ookedked after me. I told the boys and Lily that afternoon after I returned fifty blue hankerchiefs and a dozen fluffy blankets to the slytherin with the heart of gold." -Remus Lupin

"Stella and I spent many afternoons together, reading in the library. Just reading. Sometimes we would go for hours without talking but we didn't need to talk. I shared with her my contraband books (muggle books) and she helped me with my stutter. By third year, my stutter was gone and she had read my whole library. It doesn't seem like much but to me, it was." -Peter Pettigrew.

"Stella could charm her way out of just about anything. She was incredibly mishcevious, not to mention flirtatious which was a deadly combo. She once flirted her way out of detention for not handing her Charms homework in, in fourth year, and the Proffessor was a woman. I asked her how she did it and she siad, 'Boys. Girls. They're all the same in the end, unravelled by carefully picked words and smiles.' and with a wink, she looped her arm through Lily's and off they skipped laughing her tinkly laugh. Stella Hart, in other words is a fucking legand." -Sirius Black.

"Stella Hart was notorious for her sneaking in to the Gryffindor Common Room. Each plan was carefully planned and excecuted stunningly, with a french accent or bewitched black hair and brown eyes, or even usuing the floating charm to get in through the window. My favourite was in fourth year when she lured a first year Gryffindor boy into a broom closet with a demure smile and she emerged in a slightly baggy gryffindor robes and a tie and he emerged in slytherin robes and tie with a confused expression and red cheeks. The school talked about it for weeks and she successfully got into the Gryffindor Common Room." -James Potter.

"Stella Hart was my most ulikely friend but she was and still is one of my best friends. You should see how furious she gets when anyone comments on my scars. I thought James and Sirius were bad, yelling, bewitching and carrying on but Stella was the worst. She once set Belatrix's hair on fire for whispering to another Slytherin girl that I could've been good looking but now I was just 'damaged goods. The teachers managed to put her out quite quickly and we ended up in detention for weeks but it was worth it. Belatrix's hair had been burnt into a short bob and even her eyebrows had been singed. Stella would do anything for her friends." -Remus Lupin.

"Stella Hart is the kind of girl who would put your socks by the fire overnight so by the time morning comes you put them on and your feet become toasty warm. But she's also the kind of girl who would kick your ass in two seconds flat if you crossed her." -Lily Evans.

"Stella's favorite hiding place is the astronomy tower, camping out under the stars. I think it's because her name is latin for 'pertaining to a star, starry'. In a way I think she is a star. She burns bright but at first she's faraway, just out of reach until one day she hurtles into your life, breath taking and beautiful, full of secrets and mystery hoping that you'll catch her but if you blink, you'll miss her." -Sirius Black.

By Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs (+Lily)

~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi Friends!!

Welcome to the start of my new Marauders Book!! I thought I would start the book off with a prologue/prelude where you get to know a bit more about Stella and her relationships with the boys and Lily as the book starts off in their Fifth year and I didn't want you guys to read the book knowing nothuing about her. I hope you liked reading this as much as I loved writing it.

CAST LIST

Claire Holt as 'Stella Hart'

Ben Barnes as 'Sirius Black'

Andrew Garfield as 'Remus Lupin'

Aaron T Johnson as 'James Potter'

Dane Deehan as 'Peter Pettigrew'

Karen Gillan as 'Lily

Don't forget to vote , comment and spread the word because it means the world to me!

*loves*

*12 days until christmas*

-J xx