jenna fischer

NAME : Regina Marie FischerBORN : March 7, 1974 (age 42)Fort Wayne, Indiana, U

BORN : March 7, 1974 (age 42)
Fort Wayne, Indiana, U.S
HEIGHT : 5' 6" (1.68 m)
NATIONALITY : American
ETHNICITY : White
KNOWN FOR :
The Office
•Blades Of Glory
•Halls Of Glory
•Walk Hard : The Dewey Cox Story
•A Little Help
•LolliLove
•The Promotion
•The Giant Mechanical Man
•The Slithers
•Are You Here
•The Brothers Solomon
•The Specials
•Lucky 13
•Solitary Man
•Employee Of The Month
•Kiss Me
TRIVIA :
Originally enrolled at Truman State University as a Pre-Law student; later changed to Theatre.
•Worked as a receptionist in various offices. Types 85 WPM with 90% accuracy.
•Considered becoming a veterinarian due to her love for animals; ultimately opted for working with Kitten Rescue and being the proud owner of a dog and a cat (Andy, featured prominently with Jenna in 2006 issue of People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful).
•#37 in People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful, 2006 issue.
•Connected to many "Jims" in her life - her father Jim Fischer, her ex-husband James Gunn, Jim Zulevic (who cast her in The Specials (2000) and subsequently introduced her to James), and finally (and more famously known), her TV counterpart Jim Halpert (played by John Krasinski).
•On The Office (2005), the characters are all put off by Angela's (Angela Kinsey) creepy preoccupation with cute pictures of cats. In real life, Fischer has admitted she is an enthusiast of the same thing.
•Is a fan of the NFL's Dallas Cowboys and an avid fan of the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team.
•Is best friends with The Office (2005) co-star, Angela Kinsey, and is Godmother to Kinsey's daughter, Isabel.
•Was one week before her due date with her son Weston when she took maternity leave from filming The Office (2005).
•Returned to work 5 weeks after giving birth to her son Weston to resume filming The Office (2005).
•Along with her co-stars Owen Wilson, Christina Applegate and Alyssa Milano, Fischer is one of 4 actors from the film Hall Pass (2011) to become a first-time parent the same year the film was released.
•Before becoming an actress, Jenna worked for 3 years at a car wash and also briefly tried her hand at being a telephone psychic when she first moved to L.A.
•She has German, Swiss-German, Northern Irish (Scots-Irish), Scottish, English, Bohemian (Czech), and Hungarian ancestry.