christina ricci

NAME : Christina RicciBORN : February 12, 1980 (age 36) in Santa Monica, California, U

BORN : February 12, 1980 (age 36) in Santa Monica, California, U.S.
HEIGHT : 5' 0¼" (1.53 m)
NATIONALITY : American
ETHNICITY : White
KNOWN FOR :
The Addams Family
•Casper
•Sleepy Hallow
•Black Snake Moan
•Penelope
•Now And Then
•The Ice Storm
•Anything Else
•Lizzie Borden Took An Ax
•Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas
TRIVIA :
Her parents divorced after she filmed Addams Family Values (1993). She has not spoken with her father since.
•Nicknamed Squant by her siblings because of a childhood fascination with the Native American hero Squanto, who helped the first European settlers in America.
•First nude scene was in the movie Prozac Nation (2001) in which she requested a closed set and had co-star Michelle Williams present to ensure that she did everything properly.
•Her paternal grandfather was of Italian descent and her paternal grandmother was of Irish descent. Her mother has Scotch-Irish ancestry.
•Is good friends with her Sleepy Hollow (1999), Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998), and The Man Who Cried (2000) co-star Johnny Depp.
•During filming of Black Snake Moan (2006), grew close with co-star Samuel L. Jackson. The two remain good friends to this day.
•Suffers from botanophobia (fear of plants). Admits to being especially afraid of houseplants.
•Was allegedly stalked by Gerard Way, later of band My Chemical Romance, when she lived in New Jersey. Way stated that it was just that they shopped at the same record shop and he was really "into her".

 Way stated that it was just that they shopped at the same record shop and he was really "into her"