SS: Falling

I type frantically to my group chat online as my history teacher speaks.
"Hand me the quiz questions at the door! Work on the chart over the weekend!" He yells at the class.
I nod, and from the corner of my eye I can see my friend Thomas walk over to me.
I see him disappear from my eyesight as I still type and suddenly I feel someone's chin on my head. I smile as I type.
"Hi Thomas."
As odd as it sounded, I enjoyed his head being on mine. It felt...nice.
I smiled as my eyes dart across the screen, and my smile leaves. My messages for Thomas were open, and his eyes were probably reading it.
"O-Oh!" I stutter, covering the area of the screen and quickly leaving the browser. You see, I'm lesbain, and I asked him , 'if I were straight would you date me'
Don't ask why.
I quickly shut my computer, my hands shaking.
Thomas removes himself from me and walks around the table. "Uh...Yeah, I saw that."
He opens his mouth once more to speak, but I quickly cover my ears, squeezing my eyes shut. I was nervous, butterflies throwing themselves in my stomach.
I hear a laugh and I uncover my ears. "Why did you cover your ears?" Thomas asks, a confused gesture on his face.
I stood up, grabbing a computer case before realizing it was my table partners. I flash her a quick smile before leaning under the table and grabbing mine. "I'm afraid you'll answer...."
He shakes his head. "I will answer."
I cover my ears again, my heart racing. Stop being so stupid, Stephanie!
I uncover my ears and I immediately hear his question.
"If you were straight, yes, I would date you."
A smile takes over my face, and I try to hold it back, failing miserably. "Oh..."
He laughs. "What, did you think I was going to say no?"
Yes..."M-Maybe, yes, no?" I let out a sigh, shaking my head.
I stuff everything in my backpack, holding my leather jacket, following him out of the class. A friend calls his name and I take a step away, giving them space and walking go my class, Gym. I step off the side and wait patiently, waiting till space was given and I could walk.
"Steph?"
I look behind my shoulder to see Thomas smiling at me. "I meant every word."
I give him a small smile before looking in front of me and walking away. As I walk down the hall quickly, I stuff my leather jacket in my face and squeal, my heart still bouncing around.
What the heck was this feeling?
I'm gay...
And...why did I even ask him out? He's like a brother to me! I literally call him baby brother! I growl at myself, walking into the lunchroom and into the other halls.
Why was I afraid of him saying no? Why did I get that feeling when he said yes? I can't even look at him in the eye because of that question!
I shake my head, thinking of Thomas.
I told myself I would never date another man. Because of my past, I can't stand them...But...Thomas...he makes it...different.
I think he is changing me.
I walk into the locker rooms and drop my backpack, looking at anything but the stripping females.
A part of me is falling for Thomas.
But I don't want to hurt him...
A part of me loves him in ways to can't explain...
He always makes me laugh...Giggle, even! I don't giggle!! He makes me laugh my head so many times that I cant breath! In the classes that I have with him, I often look at him from the corners of my eyes and I can't help but smile.
I like everything about him; his looks, his personality, his love for green, his love for Christmas, his dancing, his singing. Jeez, this list can go forever.
I especially love his voice impressions. There are times when I squeal and jump up and down. Especially when I hear, "Pikachu."
When I see him in the mornings, I throw myself at him and hug him a lot. He has this smell of...clothing that I like. He smells like clothing that has been worn, like...faded out clothing. It's nice.
I laugh to myself. Great Stephanie! Now you're talking about his smell!
But I don't want to hurt him...
Going straight is so not an option.
Maybe I was bisexual this entire time?
Smiling to myself, I drop on my knees, my skirt flying around me, before unlocking my locker.
"Thomas, Thomas, Thomas...what the hell are you doing to me?"
~~~
~~~
~~~
This is based off a real story, this event is real. :3
Shavotment!!!