Lovey dovey? What?

Start from the beginning

"Kye, did you send the guards away?" Mineral asked when she came back in.

"No" Kye answered "Why?"

"There's no one out there" Mineral said "I just thought you might have sent them out to help set up for the concert tonight"

"So it is still on?" Nova asked

"Yes, we don't want to panic anyone so we kept it on. The guards are already doubled and we planned on having patrols going through the whole thing" Kye said "It will be cut short too, right after the surprise performance" She smiled at Mineral.

"I don't like where your getting with that" Mineral said looking at Kye who was still smiling like she had a hilarious prank or funny secret. A look Mineral knew only too well.

"You didn't" Mineral said. Kye nodded

"I did, and Endra was in on it too" Kye said. Mineral's eyes light up in anger as she laughed herself at Kye. Kye ran off laughing with Mineral chasing right behind her.

"Kye! I swear! One of these days I'm going to kill you" Mineral yelled playfully when she lost sight of Kye. She bent over panting.

"No you wont" Kye said dropping from the rafters "You wouldn't kill your own family"

"You're right, I wouldn't" Mineral said calming down a bit. She looked at Kye with a smile "But torture is still an option"

"You use torture on me I can use it on you" Kye said. Mineral smiled and stood up "I'm going to take a shower. See you at the concert"  Mineral walked off leaving Kye standing in the hall.

"So you're family?" A voice asked from behind her. She turned to see Budder, Nova, Quartz, Cap, Angle, Tomy, Creed and Fluffy standing behind her. She smiled and blushed.

"You heard that?" She asked. They nodded.

"Is she a cousin too?" Angel asked.

"Sort of" Kye said "We've been together for so long it seems like we're family now"

"So you're together?" Fluffy asked cracking a smile. Kye paled.

"Not like that!" Kye said "We've known each other for so long it seems like we're sisters is all"

"Sure" Fluffy said sarcastically. Quartz smacked him.

"Ow" He mumbled. Kye smiled

"I promise we are not together" Kye said "Besides being leaders that is" Nova walked over.

"Good, because then I would have to fight her" He said pulling her close to him. Kye blushed

"You are mine" Nova said looking into her eyes.

"Save it for later! We have kids watching!" Tomy said. they looked over and saw him covering Creed and Angel's eyes. They were giggling like crazy. Nova let go of Kye and stepped back.

"Good" Tomy put his hands back by his side and smiled.

"So what's the concert going to be like?" Quartz asked

"Well, we asked Capitan to play tonight and then there will be a free for all type thing where you can sign up and sing if you want. Like, if you had a band you could sign up or if you have a song you want to sing. There will only be a couple slots though" Kye got a devious grin on her face "And I signed Me, Endra and Mineral up to play one"

Budder, Nova, Fluffy and Quartz shared a look before looking back at Kye

"So, two questions. Kinda" Quartz said "First, is that the reason she was threatening to kill you and two, anyone can sign up?"

Kye nodded "Anyone can sign up. Its down in the square on the main board. And yes, that is the reason. She does that a lot though so I'm not really worried" Kye said smiling. The others shrugged

"Is she single?" Fluffy asked. Quartz looked at him hurt and everyone else looked at him surprised.

"What? I was asking for Budder. It's obvious he likes her" Fluffy said. Quartz shook her head and started to walk off. She broke into a sprint halfway down the hall.

"No, come on Quartz. I didn't mean it like that!" Fluffy said running after her. They watched them go.

"So you like Mineral? What about Crystal?" Kye asked. Budder looked down.

"She reminds me a lot of Crystal" he admitted. "But I'm still waiting for her to come back"  Cap let out a sigh of relief.

"What was that?" Cherry asked looking at Cap amused.

"N-nothing!" Cap said quickly. Cherry and Kye smiled at each other.

"You too hu?" Kye asked smiling "Sheesh, it seems everyone's after her"

"What do you mean?" Budder asked

"The noted the murderer leaves are always addressed to Mineral and they say things that sound a lot like stuff a stalker would say" Kye said "Then you're interested in her AND he is too, at the same time. I'm glad Nova's here" she said smiling. Both boys reddened.

"So, which one will be brave enough to ask her out?" Nova asked looking at them. Cap looked up a bit.

"I have asked her already" He said. Budder looked at him stunned then looked down sadly

"But she never answered" Cap finished. Budder looked up at him before running down the hall

"Um, what's he doing?" Cap asked. Kye smiled

"He's going to ask her" She answered.

Cap's eyes went wide and he ran after him. There was the sound of running behind him but he ignored it. When he got to the end of the hall he saw Budder standing outside a door.

"Hey, uh, Mineral?" Budder asked through the door "Do you think we could talk for a moment?"

Cap ran full force at him and nocked him over.

"What are you doing?!" Budder asked looking at Cap.

"I asked her first" Cap said "At least let me get an answer to mine first"

"Not a chance" Budder said and tried to push him off. Just then the door opened. They looked back to see Mineral poking her head out the door. Her hair was soaking wet.

"Yea?" She asked looking at them "One of you wanted to talk right?" She asked. She only let her head poke out.

"Yes!" They both said at the same time. There was a snicker from behind them and they saw Kye, Cherry, Nova and Jonas looking at them. Mineral's face went red but she looked back at the two boys on the ground.

"well? What'd you have to ask me?" She asked. Cap stood up and brushed himself off.

"Can I have an answer to my question from earlier?" Cap asked quickly. Mineral went pale a bit but cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry but I have to say no. I'm waiting for someone else" She said before closing the door. Everyone sighed and Budder just stood up, not even bothering to ask himself. Kye watched with a frown.

"Budder, why don't you try?" Kye asked. He looked at her sadly and shook his head.

"She said she's waiting for someone else" He said "It's probably not me" And he walked into his room and closed the door.

Kye sighed and watched as everyone walked off down the hall before walking off herself.

----------

A/N   Please don't kill me! everything I do in this book is to pull at your heart strings and will most likely come into play later on in the book! Anyways, the shout out this chapter goes to.....

@doctorsprinklez

go check her out cause she is super fun!

SEE YA Foxes!