Chapter 3: The Date

~Time skip to Friday after school~

Kat's mom drove Kat to Dunkin Donuts. It was a very loud drive, considering her mom was blasting 103.5's latest songs. Justin Bieber anyone?

They finally got there. Kat was wearing her Star Wars T-shirt and leggings with her Jordan's. She told her mom goodbye and walked in.

It was very warm in the Dunkin Donuts, and the almost overwhelming mixed scent of donuts and coffee filled the air. It was an almost calming scent to Kat as she ordered herself a Boston Creme donut and a medium coffee. She sat down at a two seat table and waited for Taylor to show up.

She started to spam text Taylor after a half an hour of waiting. Taylor finally called her.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Kat!"

"Where are you?"

"I'm by the McDonalds, I ran into some traffic at the school."

"Ok! See you in around 5 minutes?"

"Yeah! Ok bye, Kat!!!"

~click~

~This 5 minute time skip was brought to you by Here Comes Dat Boi (Oh Sh*t Waddup)~

Taylor finally arrived. He wore a tux T-shirt with black jeans and a blue jacket. Kat tried so hard not to blush and failed. Taylor walked up to the counter, ordered a donut and medium coffee, and sat down across from Kat.

They talked for a while about school, homework, and life in general. All in all, it was a nice time.

Taylor drove Kat home and walked her to the back door so no one could see them. Then, he grabbed her hand.

"Listen, Kat, I know I've just met you this week. And I know a lot of girls really like me. However, I just...couldn't help falling for you."

Before Kat knew what was happening, Taylor cradled her face in his hands.

"Kat, would you be my girlfriend?"

Kat stood there, in shock. Then screamed 'YES!' and kissed him on the lips for a good minute. All was right in the world.

Taylor gave her one more peck goodbye and walked to his car.

Kat will never forget this night in her entire life.