Tokiwadai's Greatest Tag Team

Deep in space.. approaching earth slowly, a powerful bounty hunter was drawing closer.

His name was Sunder, and he was probably the most deadly bounty hunter in the entire galaxy, matched closely by the terrible sibling trio, SixSix, SevenSeven, and EightEight.

He was ripped with muscles, with wild white hair, gray stone-like skin, and black and red eyes. A scar crossed on of his eyes, and he bore black and red armor.. and a powerful energy battle axe.  The glider he would fly around on like Green Goblin was a trademark of his.. though currently, he was riding a ship.. not the glider.

Sunder was called the Retriever for a reason

Sunder was called the Retriever for a reason. Whatever needed retrieving, he took it with no problem..

So what was he retrieving on Earth?

The Omnitrix? Of course that would be the obvious answer..  But no, that wasn't it. Though Sunder had been warned that Ben Tennyson might be an obstacle.

Sunder eyed the hologram he'd been given. The target was at a human school, in Aleister Crowley's domain. He must take care not to be too brash.. he didn't like the idea of ticking off that particular being.

It would be quick.. in.. and out..

And if there were casualties, then so be it.

___________________

"HYAAAHHH!! Well.. what do you think.. OF OUR POSES!?"

Izumi struck several poses, as did her followers, the bunch of them looking so sentaish that Mikoto wanted to throw up.

Mikoto sighed. "Come on Ben.. REALLY!? Do we actually HAVE to deal with these jerks?"

"Eh.. I guess." said Ben. "Come on! It'll be fun, it's been a little bit since I've stretched my legs!"

Izumi smiled deviously, holding up her hands in a strange fashion.

"Careful.." said Mikoto. "As much as I think we can take her, she's got a strange method of fighting that might throw us off a bit, try something that's graceful and smart on it's feet, like XLR8."

"What was that?" Ben had already turned into Cannonbolt, which was practically the opposite of what Mikoto was going for.

Mikoto sighed. "Can we plan before we transform please?"

Cannonbolt rubbed the back of his armored head sheepishly. "Sorry."

Sena and Ana, jumped forward first in front of Izumi, smiling, and holding the same strange Martial-Arts like poses.

"Alright.. girls.. let's begin with the Slice and Push formation!" said Izumi. "GO!!!"

"HAI SENSEI!"

________________

Izumi Hatsune.

Esper