Chapter 18: Griffin's P.O.V.

Griffin's P.O.V.

"Their help could be the difference between life and death". Dani says with her voice barely above a whisper.

I shiver at the seriousness of it all.

I knew I wasn't the true descendant of the original Queen Crystal so my family always lacked of the power Queen Crystal has. There was something Dani didn't know about no one did except for the highest of royals in the royal family. There is a prophecy about what is to come.

The prophecy is that the last born of a family of four that bears resemblance and heritage to the long deceased Queen Crystal shall save us all from certain death. She rides with loyal hound in tow and young prince and sisters at her side. New Queen will she be if she survives her quest that is. Crystal's sister's heritage Queen shall die and with that disaster will strike in form of storm and blizzard. Only one can stop it and that is the new Queen. The Queen of The Morning Star.

I look at Dani carefully she is like no girl I have ever met. She's strong willed, selfless, compassionate, loyal, kind, and beautiful. She well could be the girl in the prophecy. I was just joking when I thought that at first but could it be true? Could Dani be the girl in the prophecy? Was she related to Queen Crystal and did she look like her?

I suddenly begin realize what I just thought and something seems to click together. My brain started to dance in a frenzy of thoughts and confusion. Slow down I said internally to myself. Now think what are the resemblances between her life and the prophecy.

1) She's the youngest of her four older sisters

2)She has a dog

3)She has a young prince at her side (me)

4)My mothers dying

5)The blizzards and storms have been worst then ever before

6)Danica's name literally means morning star.

7)That could mean only one thing the prophecy has begun.