95 Days til the Wedding

"Yin Zi your so tight and f I were to pull out would you let it go...come on baby tell me how you feel do you feel good are you close. You were such a good wifey today that I want to make sure I pleasure you completely." BYL legs were on GH shoulder as he plowed into BYL moaning loudly enjoying the look on BYL's face as he was deep in pleasure making sure BYL didn't touch himself he wanted only his hands were answering his baby's every pleasure.

BYL really wanted to curse him out but his moans and body kept betraying him he wanted to hit GH but GH made sure he couldn't hit him or stop him. Turns out of that the three things GH wanted were all perverted and thing BYL would never have agreed to if he knew that's what GH wanted. he couldn't have been more embarrassed but at least with last two he could have his hands but with this he didn't he had absolutely no control, his hands were tied above his head. GH gave devil smile at seeing how this was driving BYL crazy the wanting to touch himself to have it all be done by GH it was all things that GH took pleasure in doing to BYL. He moved his hands up and down his leg caressing it and nibbling kissing it.

"So tell me what did you enjoy more the restaurant or when we went to park and found that bush? just thinking aobut it makes me want to do it again and having you here with only my hands to pleasure you makes it even better." GH started to go faster thinking about today looking like lion feasting on his prey.Thinking about when in the restaurant BYL innocently just going to eat that nothing was going to happen not knowing that the place he was being taken too BYL was in dark and secluded where no one cared about what you did and GH took full advantage of no one caring putting on BYL shaft and when he tried to stop him reminded him of his promise what ever he wanted. he loved knowing he still had the technique that drove BYL crazy from the very first time when GH couldn't deny himself anymore hearing his moan knowing BYL wanted him to stop but at the same time not wanting too.

 "we should go back there again uh I love it when you tried to hold in your moan made me want to work harder in getting you to scream I love having you back so I can make you moan and breaking down that stubborn streak of yours."  he growled deep in his throat.

"GH please....this is driving....me cr-azy god please I'm...begging you."

like a trigger GH started going faster putting his hand on yin zi moving up and down and both moaning louder and louder till BYL legs started to violently shake getting ready to come GH moved faster so they both came at the same time BYL load shot all over his chest and GH filled BYL with his till he was empty, BYL quivered feeling it go into him. GH leaned down and kissed him their tongues started wrestling with each other, both breathing heavy.

"did I satify you?" GH looked at BYL body seductively still running his hands over his abs enjoying the feel under his fingers leaning down to kiss them.

"almost." GH stopped kissing looking at the stern face of BYL that turned him on.

"why? what did I do that didn't satisfy you? I can always go again."

"no use it won't satisfy me."

"what didn't satisfy you tell me and I will do it now. go on yin zi tell me what can I do to make you happy." GH was looking at him with earnest he didn't like knowing that he didn't satisfy his baby when that's all he ever wants to do.

"Do I not make you happy" GH looked at him wondering what he meant"all I want to do is touch and make sure you are happy too how can I enjoy you making love to me if I am not also making sure you are as well and a lot of pleasure is how we treat each other but also how we can touch the other the way I know you like to be touched." GH leaned down and kissed him tenderly than started to nibble his lips and down his neck.

"I go crazy thinking about you I have to fuck every time I see you and when you touch me I want to touch you even more, but I gotta admit not having you touch me made this not as good as the many many times before." he leaned and kissed him again untying BYL wrapped his arms around GH pulling him on top while their tongues wrestled with each other when they broke a part BYL moved is hand toward GH butt started massaging it his eyes filled with desire that wasn't going to be denied GH saw the look and knew what was about to come he was nervous and excited at the same time when he felt BYL fingers go in and work one by one he just go more excited and couldn't stop moaning.

"HMMM BABY YOUR FINGERS FEEL SOOOOO GOOD DON'TTTTT....OH GOOOODD!!!"

"you ready for yin zi hmmm." GH shook his head as he lowered himself on to it as kept going deeper and deeper inside of him getting excited as it in inched more inside when it got inside him fully inside he let out moan that turned BYL on. GH started to rock back and forth, BYL started to rock with him GH felt his sweet spot being hit he didn't like this position very much but when BYL hit it just right  that he started to feel himself tremble as the pace went faster and faster the moans filled the room BYL moving his hands wherever he can reach enjoying the feeling of GH skin soon he felt his own orgasm coming he shot into GH and GH com all over BYL they were shaking for a minute when BYL was done filling GH he leaned down to kiss him their tongues messaged each other as they kissed passionately.

"did yin zi make you happy?" BYL asked as ran his hand up and down his back while he rubbed his cheek against GH.

"hmmm I loved every moment of it."

"I'm glad that you enjoyed I don't get to do it with you very much and when I do i am glad to know that i am doing well."

"this whole weekend wify has made me very happy" He kissed around his neck "you made up for everything." As they were enjoying each other nuzzling giving peck every now and than doing what most lovers do after sex enjoying the silence not thinking about anything but how lucky they are to have each other, "I love you yin zi."

"I never stopped loving you." As they kissed each other and being happy the phone rang "should you get that."

"no who ever calls this late shouldn't expect answer anyways I am enjoying you, you think I that I want to get out of this bed and be away from my wife for a minute." BYL punched his arm as GH was getting ready to go on top of him. than his answering message played.

"GH i guess you are not home I just wanted to see how you are doing. Paris is beautiful, have you decided where you wanted to go for the honeymoon? Uh I guess I am just blabbering you might be a sleep I guess I will see when I get back tell BYL I said hi and hope he is doing better."

"What are going to do?" BYL asked as GH laid back down in his arms.

"Unfortunately I will have to hurt her and change the wedding invitations to being GH and BYL will be getting married on January 21 2017." BYL looked at him surprised "Why are you so surprised did you think I would keep on the side? If I am to only have one partner in this life it is going to be you." He leaned and kissed his lips sweetly letting his tongue roam around the inside of his mouth enjoying his sweetness when they separated they both breathed heavy with their eyes full of want for each other. "marry me yin zi?"

"yes, I'll marry you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm back sorry for the long wait but you understand holidays so its hard to keep up with the stories, so if you have any that you follow with me I will be working on them as soon as possible. hope you all had happy new year.