Wall Whispers

"Just get out!" You scream at your boyfriend, tears welling up in your eyes, threatening to spill any minute. You're sitting crumpled on the ground. Another heated argument led to another strike, on you as always. You can feel your eye swelling up, where he hit you. After a glare down for what feels like hours, he stormed out of your apartment and slammed the door behind him, uttering something under his breath. You wait until you know he's gone and sit on the ground for a while, letting all of your crystal tears hit the ground around you. Your sobbing fills the silent room and you stay curled up on the ground.
After around 10 minutes you pull yourself up and wipe your eyes, still softly sobbing. You're leaning against the wall now, "Why does this happen to me?" You ask yourself. You lean your head against the wall, making a small thump.
"Are you alright?" You hear a very quiet, faint voice. 'Oh great the wall is whispering, I really am insane.' You think to yourself. You think about what to say for a bit before answering.
"No, I'm not alright." Your voice is hoarse and brittle from all the sobbing and yelling. You're trembling now, you never tell anybody about the things that happen in your apartment. Little battles that you fight and lose everyday, both with yourself and with Collin.
"Sure as hell sounded awful, what happened?" The voice continued. It was getting closer, like the person was trying to find the exact spot you were leaning against.
"Oh it was just- another fight." You were pretty nervous. You remember being told that if you'd tell anyone about what went on, it'd only be worse for you, and that thought alone was horrifying. It was a kind of thought that haunted you and made you feel like you were being watched. Watched by sharp eyes in the shadows and corners. And it gave you sinking thoughts of dread.
Finally, the person had leaned against where you were and just talked. "I'm sure you'll be okay, how are you holding up now?" You focused on their voice. It was definitely masculine. It was slightly soothing as well.
"Ohh I'll be okay, I'm used to this." You looked up at the ceiling. It was a creamy tan, since you couldn't paint your apartment of course.
"This isn't something you should be used to y'know." He said,
"I'm Calvin by the way, Calvin Vail."
"Y/N," You responded, "Y/N L/N"
"Well that's a pretty name." You couldn't see it but he smiled as he said that.