Chapter-55

[ELIZABETH'S P.O.V]

'What do you mean cut it?', asked Britney with a bewildered look as I sat in her room.

'Make it short', I replied and twirled in her salon like chair in her salon like room.

She abruptly stopped my spinning causing me to lightly jerk forwards her.

'I didn't ask for a definition', she hissed.

'Well if I'm getting married I might as well dress the part', I mumbled.

'No, there's something else going in that weird brain of yours', she said eyeing me and I winked at her.

'You cut your hair only when you're frustrated and angry P.P', she said and I blinked at her.

'Oh don't act like you didn't know', she said wryly.

'When I'm angry?', I asked.

'Fifth grade when your teacher gave you a B when you were supposed to get an A, you were hoppin' mad that day and you ended up cutting your hair', she said.

'Oh', I said.

'And the time you were so nervous for your medical exams that you made me cut your hair', she said.

'Okay okay fine', I said and she smirked.

'I'm pissed off at Mama', I said.

'She'll hit the roof when she sees that you cut off your hair before your wedding', she said with a worried look.

'That's the point', I replied smugly.

Britney looked lost for a second but then her eyes widened and her mouth formed an 'O'.

'You're rebelling!', she squealed.

'Keep it down!', I exclaimed shooting up from my chair so that I could cover her mouth but she jumped out of the way, allowing me to fall ungraciously onto her bed.

'I love what that Liam guy has done to you!', she exclaimed and I grinned.

'And what about him?', she asked.

'I have no clue, but it's them we're talking about, you should only expect of the most unthinkable', I said.

Britney grinned at me and then squealed again as she hugged me and I laughed out loud.

'Alrighty! So back to brunette and hello short hair!', she exclaimed and pushed me back into the seat.

'Be gentle', I said as she flung a towel around me.

'Oh so just because you styled a boy band makes you think that I don't know what to do?', she asked lifting an eyebrow.

'No! Brit!',I exclaimed frantically but she cackled with laughter at my horrified expression.

'Oh just get on with it you idiot', I said shaking my head in amusement and she started to work her magic.