Destined. ~Chapter 3~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHAPTER 3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Want to dance beautiful?" Tyler asked with a magical grin on his face.

"I would love to!" I told him placing my hand in his.

We slowly walked out  to the dance floor. Everyone was dressed in ball gowns and tuxedos. Tyler looked especially handsome tonight. Tyler is about 6' 3, shaggy medium length dark brown hair , baby blue eyes, and a muscular body. Tonight he was wearing a traditional black and white tuxedo, and mens dress shoes. There was just something about him tonight it was like he was just completely stunning or maybe it was just me. We got to the middle of the dance floor and phantom of the opera started to play. The large floor was full of beautiful women and men wearing all different colors dancing to the music. I placed one hand on Tylers hand and the other hand on his shoulder. Tyler took my hand in his and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. We slowly started to dance to the music. After a few minutes it was like me and Tyler were the only ones on the dance floor at all. Tyler leaned in to whisper something in my ear and I got chills all up and down my body.

"I hope you know I got what I have always wanted tonight." he whispered in my ear as we continued to dance.

"I dont understand how I did not see it before now." I whispered back as he spun me out and pulled me back to him even closer than we were just a second ago.

My skin was on fire just from his touch alone. How can you know someone as long as I have known him and not realize that you are going to be mates one day. Yesterday if you would have told me that I would find Tyler was my soul mate I probley would have laughed you off the face of the earth.

"I have always liked you Anna you just never paid attention." he whispered as we twirled in circles all over the dance floor.

Yeah but you like alot of girls. I told  him suddenly remembering all the human girls that he had took into his bedroom and suddenly I was overwhelmed with sadness. I was still a virgin but Tyler wasnt would he look down on me because of that. My stomach started to knot up and it actually felt like my heart was cracking a little.

"Anna i only slept with them girls because I could not have you. I promise I will never hurt you now that you are mine!" he whispered to me part of me believed him but my brain still wondered if he would cheat on me with one of his many human girls.

"I am not sure if i believe you I want to believe you because you are my mate but I just dont know if i can trust you to be faithful." I told him and tried to slowly pull away from him. He held me tight and would not let me break away.

"Anna I promise you that its different with you I swear." He said to me and the weirdest thing happened I looked into his eyes and I believed him somehow I knew i was different than them other girls.

"I dont know why but I believe you." I told him as he leaned down and kissed my neck.

I gasped out loud. oh that send fire coursing through my veins. my skin was tingling, and my tempature increased.

"Wow how do you do that to me?" I asked him mesmerized by everything that I was feeling

"It will be like this until we complete the mating ritual." he whispered as he nipped my ear.

How could i feel all of this for him when I never felt anything for him before. He was about to drive me crazy and he knew it my inner wolf was screaming for his touch, for his kiss, for his body on mine.

"You are teasing me." I told him as I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled gently.

"UMMMM" he groaned.

"You know you are enjoying this just as much as I am." he told me as we continued to dance.

"Wait a minute are we the only ones dancing?" I asked as I suddenly realised that I did not hear any more music playing.

"I guess we are." he said looking around at the empty dance floor.

I looked up at the huge clock hanging on the wall it was 9:30 pm already. We had been dancing for three and a half hours. I had completely missed my party. I broke away from Tyler and ran to the kitchen. My brother was sitting at the kitchen table making out with Racheal his mate.

"EWWWWWw gross!!!!!" I screamed. as he looked up at me he wiped a small trail of drool from his mouth.

"Wow look who graced us with their presence I thought yall were going to dance the night away." said my brother with a smirk on his face.

"So how does it feel to find your mate Anna?" Racheal asked me politely

Ok did i hear this right was she being nice to me i hope she didnt have a flu because then my brother would surely catch it.

"Its amazing and why are you being nice to me?" I asked her suprised at the sudden change of attitude towards me.

"Yeah sorry about that I can get pretty snippy sometimes." she told me ok there was so more to her being this nice to me and if it killed me I would figure out what it was.

"Ok well I am going to get changed and open my presents since i missed the rest of my party." I told my brother as I was turning to leave the kitchen.

"Hey can i give you my present first please." he asked his voice a little shaky. it was cute when he was nervous.

"Sure i will be in my room." I said as I reached the top of the stairs I stopped at the second door on my right and opened the door.

I walked into my room and closed the door. Walking over to my dresser I grabbed some panties, and a bra. Then i walked over to my closet and grabbed jeans, and a tshirt. As I went to open my bathroom door their was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come on in." I said as I layed my clothes down on my night stand beside my bed.

"Hey I wanted to be the first one to give you a gift." Tyler said blushing a little as he handed me a medium sized blue box with two small pieced of paper on top held down by a blue ribbon. I untied the blue ribbon and the two little pieces of paper fell on the floor. I picked them up and read the writting on them.

"OMG YOU GOT ME BROADWAY TICKETS TO SEE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA." I screamed and jumped up and down.

"I knew how much you wanted to see it so I uhhh was hoping you would go with me." Tyler said looking at the ground

"Of course I will that is absolutely the best gift ever." i told him as I raised his chin up so he was looking at me.

"There is more open the box." he told me as he smiled really big.

I lifted the top of the box and gasped when I saw what was inside. The most beautiful necklace i had ever seen it was a silver chain with a blue sapphire diamond in the shape of a wolf.

"wow that is absolutely beautiful." I said as I picked it up

"It will look even better on you May i help you put it on." Tyler asked as he moved to face my back.

"Of course you can." I said as I pulled my hair up onto the top of my head.

he took the necklace and clasped it behind my neck. When he was finished I let my hair back down, and turned to face him.

"Thankyou so much." I told him as he looked into my eyes.

Your welcome. he said as he leaned in to kiss me for the first time. When our lips met it felt like fire and ice were both making their way through my body one fighting the other. I reached my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He moaned and nipped the bottom of my lip as to ask for permission. I parted my lips and let his tongue explore my mouth. our tongues moved in a ryhtm all there own. He pushed me up against my bedroom wall and began to run his hands down my body as he deepend the kiss. I coulnt help but moan into his mouth as he touched me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know i am so mean for ending it like that Muahhahahahaha

vote

comment if you like it

hope everyone is enjoying the story so far.