wednesday, 8 o'clock

The next day arrived it was Wednesday.i had to go find where Ryan was.
I left for work and throughout the day kept thinking about how things would go, and wondered if Ryan would be safe .

It was 3:15 when I left for home . We didn't have particular timings but instead as soon as our day's schedule was done, we could leave.
When I reached home, I hurried to take a shower and then dressed into my black sweater and blue jeans. It was really cold and being night time I couldn't risk going out without a sweater.

I left at 6 in the evening for it was a place far away. And I knew it'd take atleast an hour and half to reach there. If I'd meet traffic I didn't want to risk anything and so I left early.

It did take time and the evening was warmer than the morning. I had to switch on the AC in the car. As I reached the airport the signal was stopped for almost 15 minutes.
Asking the reason the chief minister was passing by. I never understood why did they need to stop the other traffic just to give these politicians way? They too should be living life the way we do. They should learn patience rather than receiving everything in a few seconds.

I speeded abit and was there in 10 minutes. My phone read the time as 7:55 pm. J was satisfied that I reached in time. But then I started to panic. I didn't know what would happen to me or what will I be able to do?

I went towards the lightings of the convention centre. It was dark on the outside. When I reached inside I could see it decorated for a marriage.
I saw my father standing there.

Father?
What was he doing here?

I went closer and saw two other people.
Ryan and Neil.
What was Neil doing here?

I ran and immediately hugged Ryan. He still had the needle in his vein with a cotton kept over.
He hugged me back.
He had tears in his eyes that dropped over my shoulder.
I looked up at him, trying to comfort that I was there.
I then turned towards dad and Neil .

They spoke, "Naina come here" said dad.
"We've decided that you will be marrying me." Said Neil.
I was shocked.

                           *****

The bus moved at high speed.
My head was on his lap. Tears flowing like never before.
I wished this day never came.
I wanted to return to my own World, out of all this chaos . I wanted to return to those unicorns and those butterflies.

Strands of my hair kept flying and my frown kept getting deeper.
The cut in my arm was deep and it was burning as though on fire.
Though the bandaid soothed it but still I knew that cut would remain there. The scar would live forever.
Reminding me of this very moment that every second I wished to forget.
I never ever in my wildest dreams thought I'd reach here.

I ask a question to my inner voice, "why are you now so silent, where have your advices gone and why am I losing hope. Why have I been given such a family?"
It was still silent.

I wished this day never came !

                       ***********

Where is Naina?
With whom?
What just happened?

Keep reading. Keep supporting.

Thank you xoxo