Ice queen x male reader (part 1 of 2)

AN: Merry Christmas to all or more specifically a person who requested I do a lemon with the ice queen and that will happen but what u like to do is make the lemon happen after or in the same chapter the love confession comes in so for now this is part one of two the second part will have the lemon so let's get started.

(Your pov)

To say I'm fucked right now would be the understatement of the year no scratch that the decade. Oh my name is Y/N by the way I'd shake your hand but my hand is currently frozen in ice. The reason for that is because me and my friends Fiona and Cake decided it would be a good idea to have a snowday in the middle of the ice kingdom. Boy was that a mistake cause the second I threw my first snowball it hit the ruler of the ice kingdom in the back of the head. Ice queen was mad but did my friends help me the answer is a bug fat NO! they ran for their lives something I should have apparently done. So now I'm stuck in a block of ice on my way to the ice queen's castle where she'll do glob knows what to me.

(2nd person pov)
You were thrown into ice queen's cage where she normally kept her so called potential sutures lucky for you you were freed from your ice prison and  the only one in there besides Guntaliena the ice queens pet penguin. "Don't worry about her unless you got any bottles on you." The ice queen warned. "Piss off bitch." you said to her as she walked away. You looked around this was the first time you had ever seen the inside of ice queen's castle Fiona and Cake had told you that it was a cold dark place filled with weird stuff but really it just looked like an ordinary teenager's place if it was given its own home for a week. Yeah it was gross to most but to you it was the usual. "HEY! Ice bitch!" You called her. She ignored you at first and continued with her own business. "HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU!" You yelled. She rolled her eyes "WHAT?!" She yelled back "why do you do the things you do?" You had hoped playing mind games would make her let you out and you could find away to escape. But the question just made the ice queen sad she looked down at the ground her gaze at the solid ice cavern she felt something roll down her cheek tears. You stared in amazement the Ice queen was crying in front of you. "I'm so lonely...I just want to be loved Y/N." She said as she sobbed.
End of part one

Be sure to vote and follow for more stuff like this.