chapter 7

you and your BFF Kora had just invited some close friends of yours over to hang out. It was around 10pm and your parents were out. Next thing, the boys were knocking on the door. Kora jumped up and answered the door.
"WAZZUP MAGCON", she smiled. the boys laughed then filed in, in a huddle. They said hey to you and hugged you.
•••
You had all just finished a movie and were bored to death when Hayes spoke up.
"let's play truth or dare?"
everyone cheered and agreed, when Nash turned to you,"is that okay y/n?"

yes thats ok said y/n

"okay who wants to go fir-

"ME BETCH!", Taylor screeched.

"well damn hoe", Nash gasped, making everyone laugh.

"mmmmm, Mathew truth or dare?", he asked.

"DARE GURL DARREEEEEEE!", he said.

"I dare you to smell y/n's hair and say what it smells like", Taylor said.

"Mkay y/n smells amazing, end of story moving on", Mathew said blushing.

"um, cam truth or DARE?", Mathew asked.

"dare cause idk?", he replied.

"I dare you to make out eith your foot for 3 minutes", Mathew smirked.
everyone laughed.

Everyone was grossed out and awkwardly filming Cameron make out with his foot. Then the 3 minutes were up and he stopped.

"okay Hayes truth or dare?", cam asked.

"dare cause I ain't no wuss", he said proud.

"oh little homeboy, you're the biggest wuss", Nash laughed.

"FUCK OFF NASH", Hayes yelled.

•••

15 minutes late after the fight ended.

"okay um kiss y/n on the cheek", cam said.

hayes approached you and kissed you Jon the cheek.

You blushed, then moved on.

"ermmmmm, Jack j truth or dare?", hayes asked.

"truth", he said.

"AND WE HAVE THE FIRST TRUTH OF THE NIGHT!", Hayes called.

cam and Jack g roared.

"okay, who's more attractive to you, out of y/n and Kora?", Hayes asked.

"Kora.....",Jack j blushed.

"Mkay anyways, everyone stop, um Kora, truth or date? Uh I mean dare.....", Jack j stuttered.

everyone laughed and awed.

"I SHIP ITTTTTT!", Tay yelled.

making everyone laugh and Kora and jack j blush.

"dare", she smiled.

"um....."Jack j said thinking.

"I dare you to jump into the pool with only your bra and underwear", Nash smirked.

"NASH", Jack j warned.

"Mkay then", Kora said getting up.

Everyone tumbled outside and surrounded the pool. Jack j was just staring at Nash with a mad expression. Nash looked at jhonson and laughed.

"bud we all now you wanna see this", he laughed.
jhonson blushed then denied it. Even though he knew he wanted to. We all watched as Kora stripped down and jumped in the pool. Cam threw a towel at her when she came back up. She wrapped it around her self and we went back inside. We sat down on the couches and looked at Kora.
"how about we make this the final dare everybody? Agreed?", Kora smirked.
everybody cheered and agreed.
"Mkay how about.......", she said tapping her chin.
"Y/N, truth or dare?", she asked.
"uhhhhhhh", you sighed.
"too late, dare it is", she smirked.

"Y/n I dare you to go into a closet with Taylor for 10 minutes", I said.

"WHAT?!", you said.

you were pissed, because Kora knew you really liked Taylor and she did this on purpose.

You sighed then stood up, you shuffled slowly over to a surprised Taylor and grabbed his wrist. You both awkwardly walked to the nearest closet and shut the door. It was pitch black, you didn't want Taylor to see your red cheeks.

"I'm so sorry about this, sometimes Kora can take her shipping a little too seriously", you smiled.

"nah it's cool", he said.

"so wanna do somethin, cause we still have like 10 mintu-

you were interrupted by Taylor leaning in and kissing you. He probably couldn't see how wide open your eyes were. You were confused and shocked, "Taylor caniff just kissed me???"

he laughed a little.

"shit! Did I say that out loud?", you asked hesitant.

"yep, but it's okay, it was cute", he laughed.

you felt so embarrassed, but that changed when Taylor leaned in again and kissed you once more. You kissed him back and he looked at you, or at least you imagined he was.

"I like you, you know", he whispered in your ear, which left you smiling.