chapter 1

You were sitting in a hotel room after a long day of Magcon and meeting all of your vine loves. Except you weren't in the room by yourself, you were surrounded by 6 of the boys and your bestfriend in a hardcore game of truth or dare. Except these weren't just any boys, they were Nash and Hayes Grier, Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes, Matthew Espinosa, and Taylor Caniff. You're bestfriend, Ashley was slightly nervous considering that everyone knows the when you play truth or dare with these boys, things can escalate quickly and it normally ends in two people making out or feet being licked. But you were ready for anything and were up for a challenge.

Taylor: SHUT THE HELL UP SO WE CAN START!!!!

Matt: Taylor I swear to god I will kill you I you scream in my ear again

Shawn: Guys calm down and lets just start the game

Taylor: Okay I go first, Ashley truth or dare?

Ashley: Truth, definetly

Hayes: Who do you think is the hottest here?

Taylor: Hey I was supposed to say that!!!

Hayes: Whatever

Ashley: He's not here right now, but Gilinsky is bae!!!

Cam and Nash: Dude we totally need to get them together!!!!

Ashley: Okay Matt truth or dare?

Matt: Dare

Ashley: Okay I dare you to go order me a pizza from room service haha

Matt: Hey!!!! You set me up haha

Ashley: A dares a dare sucks doesn't it! Oh and btw me and Maddy like cheese pizza nothing fancy lol

After Matt orders the pizza you all eat since he ordered 5 pizzas

Matt: It's my turn now so everyone be quiet!!! Thank you now Cam truth or dare?

Cam: Truth I don't wanna order more food for you fatasses!

Matt: Well that was rude but anyways, what do you think about (Y/N)

Cam: Well she's really sweet and she seems like a really fun girl. I wouldn't mind seeing her face everyday because tbh she's absolutely beautiful.

After that there are a lot of truths and dares including Nash calling Gilinsky into the room and daring Ashley to go into the closet with him and Taylor having to lick the middle aged lady behind the front desk thanks to your lovely dare. These boys are seriously insane but you can already tell how caring they are and that you guys are definitely gonna be friends for a long time.

Hayes: Y/N truth or dare?

Everyone else: OHHHHHHHHH

y/n: dare i like a challenge* inserts a sassy hair flip here*

"Kiss me." Hayes said smirking as he looked up and down your body. You sassily replied "And  what makes you think I want to kiss you?" All of the boys just looked at you, jaws to the floor stunned by what you had just said before they were interrupted by Hayes simply saying " Oh babe trust me, I KNOW you want to kiss me." Taking your dare you got up and sat down next to the feisty boy and turned to him, grabbing his face and kissing him gently. Shocked at first Hayes grabbed your face before kissing you back, gently running his fingers through your hair. You felt as Hayes drew small circles in your back with his thumbs causing you to pull away smiling, and pecking his lips once more. He smiled down at you and kissed your nose, causing all of the boys to wolf whistle at you two and Ashley to wink at you. Blushing uncontrollably you hid your face in the crook of his neck as he grabbed your hand, lacing your fingers together. For the rest of the game you leaned your head against Hayes simply happy with everything going on as Hayes whispered sweet nothings into your ear. Just as you and Ashley were about to leave to go back to your room you felt someone grab you wrist and turn you around. Looking up you saw Hayes who quickly pecked your lips before saying, "I know we just met and everything but, will you be my girlfriend?", which you happily agreed too.