My best friend doesn't know me as well as he thought Ch 15

Start from the beginning

Conner: Iz... Liz... Elizea!!

Liz: What?!

Conner: *sigh* where are you?

I stay quite I don't want anyone to know where it is I am.

Liz: Don't worry about.

Conner: Liz where the hell are you?

Liz: I said don't worry about! Why don't you just go look for Sofia, I bet la salopeis looking for you.

Conner: Liz what doe...

I didn't let Conner finish. I just hung up and teleported to the garage.

"Tel where the hell do you think you're going?"

SHIT!! These guys know me a little too well. I groan

"Just let me go in peace MT just this once let me be reckless. If I get in a car accident it will all be on me just act as if you didn't see me leave. Just plzz let me go. Let me be the teen I was never able to be, plzzz."

"Tel you know I can't do that. Come on your family is looking for you" MT's hugging me as he says this.

I sigh in resignation and follow him into the "house" to see not just my father looking very dominating but a worried mother, two red faced brothers, a pissed off twin, 14 enraged "brothers" and Conner. Who I might add is glaring at me, and that's when five people start yelling at me. Okay I'm standing right here I'm not deaf. Seeing as no one is going to let me understand a word let alone speak, I go into ultraviolet mode and in my most dominating and loud voice, tell them to "SHUT THE FUCK UP." My mom looks at me appalled.

"Mother I apologize for my language and for yelling at you" then I turn to look at my brothers and Conner with dumb struck looks on their faces.

"Okay look I have nothing to explain to any of you, the only person that needs to know where it is I am would be dad and maybe the guys but that's If I want them to know. I'm 21 and I would love it if you guys would just stop treating me as if I'm still that seventeen your old girl that left you guys! Because guess what, I'm NOT!" With that said I walked away back into the garage-completely forgetting I'm still in ultraviolet mode-and without regard to the people following me I got into My Ferrari and pealed out.

As I neared my destination I slowed down and then parked the car. I got out and went to sit on one of the park benches. As I am recall all the events from this morning I feel someone sit next to me. I look up and to my horror it's Justin.

"What the hell do you want" he doesn't answer me. Instead he goes to wipe off the tears that I hadn't noticed were streaming down my face.

"What's wrong Eli?" not with the nickname again, if I've told him once I've told him thousands of times.

"What did I say about you calling me Eli?"

"I guess old habits die hard" he says with a smile. I don't know why it is but every time he smiles he makes me smile. It's always been that way since the first time I ever met him.

"So are you going to tell me?" I sigh because right now he's the best thing to a friend I have at the moment. I mean Tamy and Alex are like family to me but I don't want to ruin their happy bubble right now.

"I would if I knew how the hell to explain it to you" I say this in a small voice

Justin just pulls me into a hug and I cry my eyes out. I don't know how long we were sitting there but it must have been a damn long time because Adrian and Conner-have managed to find me -were standing in front of us. The glares they were directing at Justin made me want to jump out of his embrace. Which I didn't, one because at the moment I felt loved and two he wasn't lessoning his grip on me if anything he was making it tighter.

"Get your fucking hands off my sister!!!"

"Get your fucking hands off her"

Both Adrian and Conner speak at the same time. I wanted to laugh at their expressions but then this morning came back to mind and also I remembered I was still in "ultraviolet mode" shit. I was able to take Justin's arms from my waist without any force. I looked at him gratefully for him letting go of me.

"What the hell do you guys want?! And how the hell did you find me?"

"Come on we're leaving." Adrian try's grabbing me by my arm but I pull away.

All the while Conner looks like he wants to kill Justin.

"I'm not going anywhere with ether of you. So if you two want to go then be my guest, I'm not going to be stopping you anytime soon" I turn around, grab Justin by the hand and leave my twin and my best friend standing there with their mouths wide open.

As I get farther away from those two Justin stops abruptly making me jerk back and fall into his chest. Shit I didn't expect that.

"Eli, I'm flattered that you were defending me against your brother and Conner but I don't want to be the reason you're mad at them" ha he thinks I'm mad at them because of him, yup his still the self centered bastard I went out with.

"Don't flatter yourself. I was already mad with them in the first place." After a said that he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry." It stayed quiet for another few moments before Justin spoke again.

"Shit Eli, I miss having you in my arms like this." He just had to go and ruin the moment didn't he?

^but you know you feel the same^ oh no not THAT little voice again

^yes, it's THAT little voice again. I thought you'd be happy to hear from me^ well I'm not. At least not at the moment and I don't feel the same by the by.

^Yes you do. If you didn't you would have pulled away from him^ oh shut the hell up. You know very well why I'm not pulling away

^Okay keep denying It. ^ uhggg just go away plzz

^Fine but I'll be back. ^ Fuck I hope not

^Hey I heard that^ don't give a rip

As I'm arguing with Estella-yes the little voice has a name-I hadn't noticed Justin staring at me with the biggest fucking grin on his face. What? Did I speak out loud?

"What? Is there something on my face?" I try to pull away so I can wipe at my face or is it my hair, but Justin doesn't let me.

"No there's nothing on your face other than your beautiful eyes, your tempting lips, and your cute nose. NO there isn't anything wrong with your hair ether." Okay I'm feeling a bit awkward now.

"If you must know, you were making that face." What the hell is he talking about? What face, he of all people knows I make many faces.

"Face, what face?" now I'm just so confused. Why can't he just say what he's talking about the first time around instead of making me freak out about what he's talking about.