Andrew was actually a pretty smart guy, but, as of late, he had started to build this layer of appearance around himself, based on everything he wasn't and everything he didn't like.

Like football. We grew up despising football, but lately he had started to talk about it as if he was a long time fan.

My guess was that he was growing up, and I didn't know if I was ready for that.

• — • — • — • — • — • — • — •

One hour later I went back to the E-Fed blog and saw that they created a new thread for the match. It was simply called Triple H vs. Kane.

I read the rules and realized that the match basically consisted in a trivia contest. The moderator would ask questions about something regarding the world of wrestling and the first to give the right answer would get a point. The first to get to five correct answers would win the match.

I liked the idea. I knew a great deal about wrestling, so this was my chance to use all that knowledge.

First question.

I anxiously waited a few seconds with my slightly sweaty hands ready to run on the keyboard. The question popped up after a while.

Who was the winner of the Main Event of Judgment Day 2004?

I knew this one. I immediately typed JBL and hit send. A few seconds later, Evelyn's message popped up, right under mine. It read Bradshaw. She didn't get it wrong, as Bradshaw was just another name of JBL, but writing it down probably stole her some time.

1-0 for Kane.
Question 2.
When did John Cena debut?

I typed 2002 and hit send, only to realize that she had already beat me on time.

1-1.
Question 3.

I realized that I underestimated her. But those were some easy questions. I found myself hoping for something a little more complicated.

How many times has The Rock been World Champion?

The Rock was one of my favorites. I knew the answer, so I wrote it down.

9 times.

This time there was no answer on Evelyn's part.

2-1 for Kane.

She probably didn't know this one.

Question 4.
Who holds the record for longest World Championship reign ever?

I liked where this was going. He was asking very particular questions, the kind that the average fan didn't know. As usual, I immediately sent the answer.

Bruno Sammartino.

3-1 for Kane.

Once again, no answer from Evelyn. I wondered if she had left the game, although it wouldn't have made much sense after all that i'mma kick yo ass shenanigans.

Question 5.
In 2003, why did Bradshaw not get fired alongside with Farooq?

This one was a tricky one. I had to think about it before giving my answer: