Under Arrest~

You and your friends were going out,it was a celebration really,you just got out of jail and they thought to why not celebrate by going to a good ol fanshiom strip club,they recently found one that went by the name " The Inferno" and decided why not go there to celebrate.you wore fitting jeans and a black tank top underneath and sliver strap crop top and black heels,you really wasn't trying to look too eye catching but not to look like a rag doll on the street,your friends around you wore different dresses with heels or boots,you can proudly say you all looked ready for the red carpet of there was any.You could see words over a building as you made it to the club,the sharp font words right above it and the music booming from inside could be heard on the outside almost greeted you as you stopped infromt of it,there at the front of the club was a black lizard with orange starting from his beak ( nose) going down with gold eyes,he wore a black shirt and dark gray pants and had what you think was tattoos over his arms and tail,you thought they were cool looking.

You're friends walked up to the lizard and held up something what you think is a v,I.p pass.he took it and looked at it before nodding,giving it back to them and allowed them to go in " common y/n!" Your friend,Bianca said as she gestured to inside,you chuckled and followed them inside,nodding at the bouncer as you walked passed him and headed inside,the music hit your ears and the scene filled your eyes,lights everywhere,people everywhere laughing,dancing ,drinking or drunkily making out somehwere in the corner of the room. " daaaamn,this place is awesome!" You other friend,June,exclaimed as she grinned at the scene,you'll admit it was Intresting,eyes scanning the room from the light blue gecko dj,to the brown and black strapped lady lizard at the bar,to the stage where a dancer was already there,a green and light yellow lizard,you remebered a poster with a picture of him but didn't remember what his name was

" Alright ladies!~ enjoyed the show from the criminal of the inferno?~" a brown lizard with light green from his nose down like the bouncer,said ,him wearing a counter outfit suited to be a dancer." Y/n common you'll love to see this" June said as she tugged you to the stage to sit with her and Bianca at one of the tables infromt of the stage.the crowd cheered and squealed,some trying to touch the green lizard but the cowboy lizard blocked them " mind telling me who's who?" You asked Bianca who chuckled and pointed to each lizard in the inferno " the one at the door was Nate,the dj is Oliver,The bartender is Bailey and two on the stage,the green one is Roman and the Brown is K.o" she explained. " they're dance partners,last time they danced June passed out!" She laughed as June just sighed dreamily " talk about a total Roman Ko" she said dreamily ,you just had to laugh " this place has gotta be good if they get June worked up" " you have no idea" Bianca chuckled as she looked back at the stage " sorry ladies but he can't play today" K.o said as he looked at Roman,smirking a bit " Someone is in trouble,guess we should~.."

" Call the cops!!" The group shouted in Union,you,Bianca and June blinked in confusion ,if they didn't know,then this must be a new skit they added " call the cops"? June asked as she looked at you and Bianca,you both shrugged and looked at the stage then around the room as police sirens started to go off but no one looked worried,they looked,excited instead,some rushed over to the stage as they say a figure started to walk up the steps to the stage.you squinted your eyes to see the figure,all you were seeing was dark blue but it started to become brighter as he came into the light till he was visible,your cheeks turned a light pink.

what,or more like who,came out was a tall lightly dark green turtle with bright sapphire blue eyes,he was in a police uniform except the jacket was open to show his tanned plastron,your eyes trailed from his upper plastron to middle then the bottom. " daaaamn" Bianca blinked at the cop dressed turtle " now he's new" June said as she eyed the turtle. " Roman rains again? Can't help but cause trouble can you?~" the police turtle said as he used his baton to turn Romans head to him over by his " what can I say? Can't stop it~" Roman said with a shrug .the cop chuckled and rolled his eyes ,a set of handcuffs spinning around his finger as he cocked his head to the side " what am I gonna do with you?~" " ARREST HIM! " one girl shouted and the crowd bursted in cheers of agreement " I think we're way late behind on this " June said as she grinned at the scene " but it looks hot" you mummbled as you leaned on your fist,watching.