And You'll Graffiti Up His Toys! || MagentaVacktor

MAGENTAVACKTOR X DEPRESSED! READER
MAGENTA = IDK
2ND POV
A/N: I shall use female pronouns, so now, you're a lesbian. Congrats!
x x x x x

   You grabbed a shawl and strolled outside, wrapping it around your shoulders. Your eyes focused only on the ground as you continued to walk to the garden in your backyard. You lived in a remote cottage placed in an enchanted forest, far from the annoying and corrupted population.

   PurpleVacktor was king, and had just begun a relationship with his right hand woman. You were proud that he allowed the idea, as it was new to the kingdom, especially when Skybrine ruled. You were against this evil ruler also though, as he had killed your once living lover.

   Magenta. She would wear a magenta Dino onesie, her skin, eyes, and hair, perfectly matched the outfit. You two had kept your love a secret, fearing what the new king might say about it. He didn't say anything to you though, he simply tortured your cheery girlfriend, and eventually murdered her in cold blood when his fun was finished.

   Plucking some newly grown, magenta colored tulips from the flower garden, you shuffled back inside your home. You tied the bouquet together with a magenta colored bow, and left your house once again.

   But there was a different purpose for your departure this time.

   Once a week, you would visit your lover's hidden grave. It was in a hidden meadow behind a large waterfall, littered with daisies, cherry trees, and weeping willows. It was truly a beautiful place. Under the largest weeping willow, however, was Magenta's grave. You placed the bouquet of pretty flowers on it, picking up the previous bouquet, of which was now wilted. It would later be thrown into the compost pile beside your cottage.

   In the trunk of the tree, [Your Initials] + MV was carved with a heart shape around it. You and her had done that the day before Magenta was captured, holding hands as the pocket knofe cut into the bark.

   Now, her grave was placed under it, rose vines began wrapping themselves around it.

   You loathed the site, but it was the only thing of her you hadn't lost. Magenta's room was still in your home; you wouldn't ever want to remove the items inside.

   You had slowly fallen into a forever depressed state when the girl had died. That's not what she would have wanted, you knew that for a fact. Unfortunately, she was the only thing you ever thought of, night and day. Her torture and execution still haunted your dreams as well.

   You found that you couldn't help it. You two had known each other since you were kids, and had wanted to adopt a kid from the nearby town. You two would visit the town, only to watch the flute player and ballet dancer that performed there.

   You didn't do that anymore.

   It wasn't like you could anyways, as the flute player fled to the Rebellion, and the dancer became your enemy's lover. Therefore, you never found any reason to visit.

   Getting food? You had a garden, filled with not only flowers, but trees holding ripe fruits, and the rich soil sprouting delicious veggies. Water? You lived by the large waterfalls. Friends? You didn't have any. Not anymore.

   To put it simply, your life was lonely and depressing, but I bet you already caught onto that.

   Once the stars revealed themselves, you knew it was night. Once Purple hijacked the throne, the kingdoms fell into darkness as he grew to be the most powerful. You grabbed a basket and a blanket and hiked up a mountain, where you stargazed ate your midnight snack.

   You pointed out all the constellations that you saw in the sky, such as the Dippers, Orion's Belt, the Ursas, etc, etc. If only she were here with me, you thought, absentmindedly. You shook your head. It was nighttime. You needed rest, and scolded yourself. You dwelled on the past too much, you knew it, but you didn't stop yourself.

   After all, what was the point?

   You were forever alone.

   Forest creatures never came around anymore; they had all disappeared the day your heart broke.

   So, you simply let yourself fall asleep on the hill, your thoughts never even drifting to the many scars on your wrists.