Chapter 31.

Ember's POV.

   It's been at least four hours since I've been in here and I'm already sick of it. How has Grayson been here for over two days? 

  "Your clothes are dry," I say, handing them back to him.

  "Thanks," he says. "That was the most awkward two hours of my life."

  "You're telling me," I say and turn my back to let him dress.

  "Done," he says a few seconds later.

   He throws my jacket at me and I hold it with two fingers. "Dude, that was around your waist. It was practically underwear. Keep it. I'm good."

   He laughs and then winces. He lowers himself onto the floor and lays a hand on his head. "I'm not feeling too well," he says.

   I know exactly what's going on. He probably ate too much and too fast. "You'll be ok. Your body wasn't ready for all you ate. You might feel bad for a few minutes. Might even throw-"

   He cuts me off my doubling over and vomiting all over my jacket.

  "-Up," I finish, looking at my jacket in disgust. "Thanks."

   He rubs his mouth with the back of his hand and smiles. "Sorry."

   I pick the jacket up my the hood and toss it in the trough and dump almost all of the soap in after it. I walk back over to Grayson and gag.

  "Dear lord it smells awful!" I say, holding my nose. "We need to get those bodies out of here," I say casting a glance at the pile of bodies piled up by the door.

  "I agree," Grayson says, covering his nose as well.

   I walk over to the door and bang on it. "Cameron! I need you!" I yell loudly.

   Shortly after that, he comes in. "What?" he asks, casting a death glare at Grayson.

  "Can you get those out of here please?" I bat my eyelashes, as if that works.

   Nonetheless, he nods and drags the bodies out of the room. 

  "Thanks," I say gratefully.

   Cameron walks into the room and grabs Grayson by the hair. He looks at him and I know what's coming next.

  "Cameron!" I yell sharply.

   He looks at me and his expression softens. He drops Grayson and walks over to me, pulling me close to his chest. He plants a soft kiss on my cheek, despite my struggling.

  "You can torture me all you want and say you love me, but don't hurt Grayson anymore," I say.

   He kisses my neck and I push him away forcefully. "You expect me to love you?" I say in disgust. "You are sick and hopeless."

   A look of hurt flashes across his face, then he scowls. "I can do whatever I want to you and your friend," he grabs my hair and pulls me closer. "And all you can do is watch. Just listen to me. I won't hurt you, but don't think my love for you will stop me from hurting your friend."

   He releases me and I scowl as he leaves the room. I go to the trough and scrub my neck where he kissed me.

  "I really want him dead," Grayson grumbles from his spot on the floor.

  "You and me both, Gray," I say, sighing.

   I walk over to him again and sit down next to him. I hear a groan, but it didn't come from Grayson.