Chicken porn

Shadow was wobbling through the fields of whateverland when he came across a chicken. The chicken started to sing! "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKAAAA FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKAAAAA" shadow gasped and held the chicken "I have found my true love!" And he ran away with the chicken. Sonic was behind him and sonic cried because he was a gay mother fucker and he loved shadow but fuck sonic he doesn't matter here *kicks sonic in the face.* Shadow set the chicken on the bed and cuddled with it. They watched a romantic movie and that's when they started falling in even more love. Shadow kissed the chicken on the beak and the chicken blushed. "BOCK Sh-Shadow Senpai~ BOCK" Shadow looked at the chicken with the lenniest face you could ever see. The chicken gasped and shadow took off his gloves and shoes. The chicken and Shadow made out for a while, and shadow started to feel the chicken's breasts. "BOCK~" The chicken moaned loudly as she could feel shadow bite and lick her chicken breast. Shadow then pulled out his giant-ass rooster cock, sorry FUCKING HAD TO, and started fucking the chicken. The chicken moaned as Shadow's dick moved in and out of it's tiny pussy. After a while both were close. The chicken could feel shadow's juices entering its little chicky vag and it screamed in pleasure. Shadow and the chicken fell asleep at each other's side. They got married and had 5 chicks.
               THE END~~~~

I just fucking remembered, my parents call me "chicka" 0-0

(ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIER FACES, WORN OUT PLACES, WORN OUT FACEEEEEEES)