Jeff the Killer ( Prt. 6.)

hey my people:) so this is my 6th,yay!

       keep on reading and see wat happens to Faith! :)

plz tell others about this book..thx!     sooo...

                                       #READ!

_____________________________________

"...where im i...ooh no, no,no,no! plz dont tell me im in...his house. i dont want to die!"Faith was whispering as she saw that she was on an old couch...old bloody couch as she was covered in a taddered old blanket.

  "l the night,

seeing the light from the sky.

Go and dream,

go and dream of the daylight..."

Faith heard Jeff singing in a rumbling tone as she saw him making some kind of drink in the kitchen with two glasses beside him.

She quickly  pretended to go to sleep as she glanced at a little round table next to her with a spoon on it.

As Jeff turned his head a little to look at her she was asleep as he thought. But right after he turned back Faith slowly got off the couch flinging the blanket off herself. she stood next to the wooden table and quietly picked it up walking to him as his back was turned.

When she started to lift it up and smash it on his head she didnt realise that the spoon was slipping off.

          'CLING'   the spoon sounded as it fell to the hard wooden floor.

Jeff looked into her eyes as she did too,thinking that he would hurt her,Faith panicked and swung the table as it broke on his head.

Jeff cried out holding is for head in pain. Faith grabbed the spoon and held it to him as he tried to speek.

"AAAH... freakin calm down! what do u think i was gunna do kill you?" Jeff questioned standing up," now...freakin put the spoon down, like really?"

As Faith dropped the spoon on the carpet, she started to talk to him,"Uh...hell ya!! U freaking killed Sal"Faith was telling him as her hand grabbed her locket like it was an instinct trying hold in her tears*sigh*, "ooh and...ill buy you a new table" she apologised as Jeff smirked at her explaining that he took that from this person he killed...but regretted saying that thinking that it would scare her off

"huh..." he said then started to chuckle a little

"what?"

"nothing...i expected you to run off..."

"why would i, im not scared of you"

"u mean not anymore"

"ooh ya...bit im still mad at you for killing my friend, you know that right?"

" ya i figured" Jeff said nodding his head

As Faith walked over to him she noticed a sharp pain in her left leg...when she looked down she was surprised that she saw the treatment Jeff gave her as she placed her fingers on the stitched part...also her new pants now were cut to tiny shorts to take off the peices that had blood and rips on them.

"Why would you help me...like thank u but why didnt you just kill me like everyone else?"

"well...i kinda like u...and i cant just kill the only one person i, like" Jeff shyly confessed to her.

" ooh.." Faith blushed," well i kinda like you too..."

" but why...im different "

"well...i like different" she smiled to him,"oh and thanks for ruining my jeans"

"haha srry...but you do got a hot pair of legs i noticed while i tore your pants...if it werent for those wounds."

"umm...thanks..." Faith giggled and blushed.

Jeffs eyes gliddered as he felt emotion, but then became cold and dark, and Faith saw the change.

"whats wrong?" she asked

" well... i cant just keep u here ALIVE, i have to kill u or..." Jeff winced

" or..." Faith erdged for him to say

                "or you must kill someone with me..." he said painfully.

_____________________________________

thank u guys for reading this one!...i know cliff hanger huh?! :)

      well keep reading plz and see if Faith kills someone turning those good cloths to a bloody bath with the one she loves...or gets killed!    sooo...

           #READ!!!!!                      reads for next: 300