Jeff the Killer ( Prt. 3 )

Hey Jeff killer fanz! i bet u have been waiting for the 3rd part!D

 Plz read and follow and see if Jeff kills...or not! and i hope u like it!

       #READ!! 

_____________________________ 

"Noooo...please,why your dads house!" Faith, a 15 year old girl with curly brown hair that went perfect with her blue eyes and light tanned skin said to her best friend. 

"Because i triple dog dared you too!"Sal, the same age but with blond straight hair and green eyes. 

Since they were in 1st grade they have always been best friends,in 7th they got locket necklaces with eachothers faces in it. They were like sisters.

"But I'm scared,I'm sure anyone in their right mind would be if they saw on the news that there was a killer running around your town" 

Sal dared her best friend to sleep in her dad's house for the whole week while her dad was at Hawaii for vacation,and her mom takes care of her for now. 

"Just meet me at his house ok...or u can back out and shave your hair you chicken ..." said Sal 

"OK!" said Faith while they both met at the house. 

When Sal slipped her hand under the welcome mat and put the key in the slot,they walked in and fixed their beds on the couches. Then they cooked there dinner and played around. 

"Just don't move anything,my dad would know and i cant get in trouble again,if he finds out he would kill me!" Sal cried out loud shaking her hands up and down. 

"Fine...our secret" Faith smiled. 

After about for 4 hours,they were playing video games on the xbox and watching tv throwing popcorn and laughing as they made a mess. then they were fast asleep in there pajamas on the longest couch. 

When Sal heard some weird noses coming from the kitchen, she walked in and turned on the lights. Sal grabbed a knife from the counter and checked around...the door slammed behind when she wasn't looking,behind the glass wondow on the door you can see the old dark greened colored screen door creeking foward and back. she placed the knife down on the counter and looked. 

When she looked back she grabbed the knife, locked all the doors,and ran in the bed and tried to cry her self to sleep. about a minute later she felt the weird feeling of someone in front of her...the feeling of being watched. 

"Its ok...go to sleep!" he heard a voice say as chills went up her spin and back,then she opened her eyes. 

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" she screamed as she saw the gleam of a knife from a guy with a white face and a big smile. 

She raised her hands to defend her self as it came rushing at her. it cuts her arms up and she started to bleed. 

Faith amediatly woke up as she saw her best friend being stabbed  straight into her chest,and that was it...jeff killed her.The sight made her eyes fill with water,snatching up her locket in her hand holding it to her heart. Faith screamed and ran as fast as she could into the hallway in a bedroom. 

With her heart pumping so loud she could swear that he could hear it and find her hidding behind the coat rake. Jeff slowly walked in with his knife up and tried to find Faith. 

His feet creaking on the floor board,he searched at the other side of the room...so she took a risk and ran out as quietly as she could. 

In no time,her bottom pajamas caught the rake and knocked it over. Jeff looked in a flash and saw her. with those few seconds, she saw his eyes and the black circling them to match his black hair...he burned his eyelids off and cut his mouth in the shape of a smile. 

Rushing as quickly she ever did to the bathroom,she looked down the hall and didn't see anything. she was next to the shower,seeing the room getting brighter she looked back and saw Jeff right in front of her. 

With half a shriek coming out, he pushed her on the ground stood over her. he looked into her blue eyes and stopped the knife and paused. she looked into his eyes and saw the darkness,but she like it...she wanted,but she knows she cant love him. Jeff knows the same thing, he feels a connection with her and couldn't just kill the most beautiful girl she ever seen. 

He brought the knife up a little and brought it down a tad. Faith closed her eyes and waited,she felt like something that was on top of her was lifted and she opened her eyes...he was gone. 

She got up and walked to the front door,seeing her friend dead on the couch just hit her like a truck and kneeled down crying. when she lifted up her face from her arms,she saw written in Sal's leg words: 

"i know you don't know me and i don't know you, but every time i think of u i like you more. i know I'm a killer and i will never be loved, but if you do come to the old farm on Quails Street next week" 

And she left the house covering Sal in a blanket,and went home. 

_____________________________

 Thx for reading!!

I hope u liked it and comment wat u think and vote...tell others who like suspense and horror!

If u keep on reading u will see wat happens with Faith and if she goes and sees Jeff...or if he kills her! sooo...

       #READ!!!! 

For next book:85