BXG rated R

I walked out of my room to find no one home.
"Mom? Dad?" I call and nothing not one sound. Oh well whatever. I walk down stairs to the kitchen and see a note on the fridge. I take it off to read it.
"Dear Emily,
Your father and I have gone away for a while, business as usual. We will be gone for only a week. We have left $200 for you for food and whatever else you may need. Yes you may go shopping ;) don't tell your father though. Kevin is going to come by later to check on you and every day after that. I'm sorry I know how much you hate him but his parent are leaving as well. Okay I love you sweety see you in a week. If you need anything just call.
Love, Mom <3"
Really? Kevin has to come!? Come on mom!
"Nice jammy's" I hear a chuckle from behind me. I turn around to see none other than Kevin smirking at me. I look down at what I'm wearing, short shorts a tank top and slippers. Fuck.
"Shut up. What are you doing here? I thought you weren't gonna come until later?" I asked as I walk around the island and grab a bowl.
"I was enjoying the view." he smirked. God he's such a horn dog! I roll my eyes and try to reach for the cereal that was on the top shelve of the pantry but failing miserably because I'm only 5'2 and our pantry is huge. "would you like some help?" he asked. I looked over at him defeated and nodded. He laughed and walked over to the pantry. He reached up and grabbed the cereal with ease. I tried to grab the box from his hands but he quickly pulled it away and held it up high so I couldn't reach it. "ah ah ah." He tisked "Not without a kiss." he smiled. I rolled my eyes.
"I am not going to kiss you." I crossed my arms over my chest and stomped my foot like a five year old.
"Then I'll just put these back up here." He said and went to go put the cereal back but I stopped him.
"Fine!" I exclaimed. He looked at me and pointed to his lips. I leaned in and right when I was about to kiss him I grabbed the box out of his hand. "Ha ha!" I laughed at him.
"Oh your going to pay for that!" he smirked which made me scared. He lunged forward and before I could react he grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed and hit his back and kicked his chest.
"Put me down you Neanderthal!" I cried while hitting him over and over again.
"No can do princes!" he laughed. He walked up stairs to my room, threw me on the bed and got on top of me.
"Kevin get off." I whispered.
"No I think I'm going to stay right..." he paused and looked me up and down "here." he whispered in my ear licking the lobe. I shivered with pleasure. What is he doing to me? I've hated this guy ever since I can remember, oh well I'm young, to hell with hate he's hot. He pulled back and his eyes flashed down to my lips. He leaned in slowly stopping half way. I lean in and closed the gap between us. He was surprised for a second but after a moment started to kiss back. He grazed his tongue across my lips and I opened my mouth for him. He probed his tongue into my mouth and explored. I flipped us over so I was on top and started to kiss his neck and he placed his hands on my butt. He moaned when I grazed my tongue on one spot of his neck. I smirked licking and sucking on that one spot while moving my hips in a circular motion. Kevin groaned again and flipped us over again. He pulled off his shirt and started to kiss my neck finding my sweet spot right away. I bit my lip trying not to moan but failed when one escaped my lips. He played with the hem of my tank top before pulling it off. He pulled back and undid my bra removing it with his teeth. He looked at my breasts. "Holy shit." he swore.
"What?" I asked out of breath.
"Their huge." he laughed. I giggled and blushed. I've always hated them because their so big. I guess it's a good thing though. He leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth sucking on it and grazing his teeth over the tip. I threw my head back and moaned gripping the sheets. He pulled back and blew on it making the pleasure indescribable. He then did the same to the other breast before going back to my neck. He slipped his hand into my shorts and then into my underwear. Finding my clit he rubbed up and down making me moan even more.
"Kevin I'm about to..." I sighed
"No not yet baby." he smirked and left my clit. I whimpered but it was changed into a moan when he slid his finger inside.
"God your so tight." He started to pump in and out while his thumb rubbed my clit. I moaned again grabbing his back and digging my nails into his skin. "come one babe cum for me." He whispered into my ear as he hit a spot that made my toes curl. He kept hitting the same spot over and over again until I felt myself fall over the edge. I cried out buckling my hips up to meet his hand. I finished and he pulled his finger out licking the cum from it.
"Shit." I said. I never knew someone could do that with just one finger.
"Ya." he smiled. I kissed him and unbuckled his belt but before I could pull his pants down he stopped me. "Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded. I pulled them all the way down along with his boxers. His member was huge!
"I don't think that gonna fit." I giggled and he chuckled.
"I'll make it fit." he whispered pulling down my shorts and underwear. He kissed my lips and then down my neck to my stomach. He stopped right above my parts and looked up at me.
"Your turn." I smiled and wigged down the bed underneath him. When I got down there I took him into my mouth and I heard him moan deeply. I licked his head and then took half of him into my mouth. I pulled back not liking the way we were laying and I heard him whimper. I pushed him over so he was sitting with his legs off of the bed. I knelt on the floor in front of him and took him fully into my mouth. I wrapped my hand around the base where I couldn't take him into my mouth and started to pump while moving my head back and forward. He put his hands into my hair tugging it. He growled when I pulled back and grazed my teeth on his tip. I pushed him back and sat on top of him. I reached across him to my night stand and opened up the drawer to get a condom. I opened it and put it on the tip then rolled it down his length. He flipped us over and got in top of me. He positioned himself at my entrance looking up at me again to see if it was alright. I nodded my head and he slowly penetrated me. I gasped and he stopped and waited for me to adjust. Once I did I nodded and he moved slowly in and out. I moaned encouraging him to go faster and deeper. He thrusts in and out faster and deeper each time he did hitting the spot. I moaned and he went faster moaning as well. I wrapped my legs around him and moved my hips to meet his thrusts each time bringing pleasure to both of us. At the same time we both released and he fell onto the bed beside me.
"That was..." he laughed
"Amazing" I finished for him. He looked at me and kissed me on the forehead.
"Emily, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with all seriousness. I smiled.
"Yes."

AN hey guys. Sorry if it sucked first time doing one shots so please no hate! thanks for reading! <3 PEACE