~Chapter 12~ Part 1

I stare Micah dead in the eye. Don't give him the satisfaction Ashton. Don't!

"Go to hell." I breath out. It hurts...

"You will cave. Everyone has a weakness, Ashton, and I will find it love." He pauses. "Last chance to agree." Micah says smiling evilly, bending down to my height on the chair. I glare at him.

"I would rather die then join you again!" I say gritting my teeth so hard that I wouldn't be surprised if they cracked.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, sweetheart." He turns and grabs a familiar switchblade. My switchblade. The one I thought I lost from me trying to save...I can't say his name...it hurts to much...

Why did I have to act up in class? I think as he walks closer flipping my switchblade open, doing tricks, stalling. He stares at my bare stomach then back at my eyes. He wouldn't...would he? I-I think he is...

Don't cave now. Not after everything we went through! Please...

Why did we have to miss behave in school!? None of this would have happened...

*~Flashback~*

I'm still so so confused as to how Micah found me. How did he find me at my new school? There's millions of diff-

*Crash crash bang*

Fuck, he's home...We made dinner so he shouldn't bother us, just go take a shower. You stink...bad. Well thanks brain.

I take my brains advice and go to my closet and grab a pair of white washed blue jeans, black combat boots, and a black tank with a red and black plaid shirt to tie around my waist. I grab my undergarments and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

I set my clothes by the sink and start undressing myself. I hear a couple bangs followed by groans. Good job Ben. I think to myself. I untie my hair and turn the shower on hot. One thing that I love is hot showers. They take my stress away and loosen my muscles plus it relaxes me.

I hop in and start scrubbing my little makeup off my face. Unlike a lot of girls I don't waste money buying makeup remover, instead I just wash it off in the shower. I do have a little bit of remover but I only use it for when I wear water proof makeup.

I grab my cherry apple shampoo and scrub my scalp while thinking why I just told Nick about me and Micah. Even about my mother. I don't talk about her a lot if you haven't noticed. Anyway, why Nick? I roll my eyes. I don't know, it's in the past.

I wash everything out the best I can then turn my shower off and hoping out. I grab my black towel and dry myself off. I look in the mirror looking over my figure in satisfaction. My long dark brown wavy hair. My strong hourglass figure. I look back at my face to see blue and grey eyes staring back. I look down and grab my hairbrush and start brushing my long hair. What should we do with our hair? Hmm...fishtail? Yea...

I finish my fishtail braid and look at the clock. 9:30. Dang I took longer than expected. Oh well. I grab my undergarments and put them on then grab the outfit, that I was going to wear, and set it on my bed for tomorrow. I walk into my closet to find an old t-shirt and sweatpants. This'll do. I slip them on then grab my phone and head to bed to chill till 10.

I scroll through Instagram and Twitter to see if anything interesting showed up while I was gone. Nothing new just Nick's sister asking for me to accept her again. What's her name? Lena? Lettuce? Haha...lettuce...

Few minutes later of scrolling, my finger was starting hurt. I turn to see what time it was. 10:21. Well it's finally time for bed. I set my Samsung on the bedside table and plug it up to charge. Almost there, tomorrow's Friday...I can make it. I roll on my side and sleep quickly takes me over.