Chapter 1

"Hey Amy" cheered Cream, a small cream colored rabbit wearing a red dress and a ribbon on her collar, who was now running up to Amy "Oh hi Cream" Amy greeted as she hugged the small rabbit "There's a party going on at rouges next month if you wanted to go, i have your invite here" Cream smiled as she handed Amy a letter "Thanks, ill come if i can make it" Amy said, although she knew she probably wouldn't go as she had no one to go with... "Unless Sonic would go with me" She thought as she strolled down the street to find Sonic, who she knew was running around the Station Square park. "Sonic" Amy sang as she skipped over to him "Do you wanna go to that party with me next month" "Sure" Sonic replied quickly, looking like he wasn't really paying attention "Ok, good i cant wait" Amy cheered before seeing a brown chipmunk walk up to Sonic and hug him "Oh, btw this is my girlfriend Sally" Sonic said as he turned to look at Amy "Are we still going to the party babe" Sally asked Sonic in a playful manor while staring into his eyes "B-but i thought that..." Amy started before realizing that there's no point in finishing the sentence "That what Amy?" Sonic asked, looking confused and a bit concerned "Forget it" She replied before stomping off with tears in her eyes "Jerk" she screamed when she was away from everyone else. She fount herself walking and walking and walking until she got tired and decided to sit and just cry. She looked down at her red dress, which now carried tiny tears and small dirt stains, and just sighed. As Amy got up she bumped into an unconscious body laying on the floor, the unconscious body of... "No, it cant be"