10

It is almost time for the wedding, and I have successfully done my eye makeup in a Halloween theme, just to spite Isabella. I stand in front of the full body mirror and I smile at myself. I am pleased; I look amazing.

Alice gasps when she enters my room. "I love your makeup!"

I smile. "Thank you."

Alice and I loop arms as we walk out to the backyard, where the wedding is being held. Every compliments my Halloween themed makeup.

I sit up front between my new parents, Emmett and Rosalie. Edward does a thumb up at my makeup. Once the traditional wedding tune plays, everybody stands, including myself. Charlie and Bella come into view as the French doors open up.

Bella actually smiles and compliments my makeup. I smile kindly and thank her before she steps onto the staged area with Edward. Everybody sits back down for the ceremony.

I swear, if I were human, I'd be bawling because of how sweet their vows are. I am smiling widely as they kiss. I mute out the crowd with my power and I focus on Te sounds of Bella's heartbeat, it skips a beat as Edwards lips touch hers.

I want to write a novel. I smile as they ceremony ends. I unmute the others around me as the party comes into play. You know Alice, always going overboard, especially with these big occasions.

I hug Bella. "Congratulations and welcome to the family."

She hugs me back. "Thanks, Sophia."

"Can I write a book about the family?" I ask Carlisle.

He nods. "Sure."

I nod and we enjoy the party. I mute everybody when I hear Jessica accuse Bella of begging pregnant. I walk into the balcony with the crowd muted. Seth comes out and I unmute him.

"Hi, Seth." I whisper as he pulls me in to dance.

Human by Christina Perri is playing. I have un-muted the entire party, just for the music. Seth and I dance all over the balcony, just enjoying being in each other's arms.

"I love you, wolf boy." I whisper.

"I love you, vampire girl." Seth whispers back.

He dips me and he smashes his lips into mine. He keeps me dipped down when he pulls away ten he pulls me up, then he twirls me before pulling me into him again.

We hold hands as we go back into the house. Jessica is bad talking my makeup. Alice is defending me the best she can.

"Jessica, how rude of you, to make fun of my make up." I retort, causing her to Yelp.

"You look funny, it isn't even Halloween." Jessica scowls.

"Now, I do not like you, Jessica." I say with a smirk. "So, I'd leave."

Jessica looks scared of me before the leaves the house. I scoff and I walk upstairs with Seth. We lock ourselves in my room. He sits on my bed while I change and wash this makeup off. I sit at my desk and I pull up a good novel writing and publishing website.

I kiss Seth when he claims Sue needs him. He does have to leave. I open up the first page for the first chapter and I begin to write.