introduction

~LAURENCE POV~

"Uhh hi?" "OH! Uh um h- hi." The blonde said. he studders a lot. "Are you Garroth?" "Y-Yes? Wait w-why do you w-wanna know?" *gets sword out* "I'm Laurence and i'm supposed to kill you actually!" *Garroth finally remembers* "wait! so your Laurence!" *Laurence tries to attack him but Garroth dodges* "Yeah so?!" *L tries to attack again but G dodges again* "well i'm supposed *G tries to attack L but he dodges*to kill you!"G grunts "Wait pause!" *they both stop* "So Zane told you to come kill me when i was coming to kill you? That's actually kinda funny" "Y Yeah your right that is a bit funny I guess" G said. I should have known Zane would send someone after me sometime...didn't know it would be the new guy. 

~G POV~

Why did Zane send me to get this guy? I guess he didn't want any hot guys as his enemy because then more people would like to go on his side. Man why did I have to join the jury i could have joined this hottie- wait Garroth stop. Just no. he is the enemy. "Lets sit and talk" *they both sit on a log near them* "Ok so why did you come to kill me?" "well you are a jury and all the jury's are just Zane's mind slaves...I don't think its right that he does that" L said. "Ah I see, well I guess you could say that. I don't think i'm a mind slave, I do it because i'm his bro- and old friend you could say." I better keep me being his brother a secret...

~L POV~

Wait "What you say? Before you said you where his friend?" "All I said was that I was his old friend." No he said something else before that...never mind then "So, wanna make our own team?" "What?" G questioned. "Well I don't know, your cool and i'm awesome so we can be our own team ya know go against Zane. He did lock up the queen in the dungeon and sent the king off somewhere." "W-What did y-you say?" G said a little pale. "Yeah i don't know why someone would do that to their parents...Hey are you ok you look pale? Well more pale then awhile ago..." "*gulp* Y-yeah I-I'm fine...ok I will be in your team." G said. I don't know whats wrong with this guy its not like the king and queen were his parents. Well they were the king and queen..."So we should find shelter because I am against Zane now he wont let me back" G said "There is a village named phoenix drop its kinda close. We just got to go into the forest but I know a girl who can help us but warning she is a little weird but shes the good kind." "Ok lets go to her" G said.

~G POV AT DA GIRLS HOUSE~

*they go up to a house that has some ivy growing on the side*  *L goes up to door and then the floor disappear and they both fall into a deep and dark room*

~HEY srry it took soooooo long ive been doing stuff and if you didnt know my dad did die from the cancer its been 2 months now and im better than i was before HOPE U LIKE THIS WEIRD THINGY CUZ WHO DOESNT LIKE G AND L? XD~