bellamy blake (part 3)

this is where bellamy comes in lol
IM EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO BE PREPARED BC ITS GONNA BE LONG

bellamy blake. he was the one that had blamed octavia's lock up on me. he blamed his mothers death on me. why? because he couldn't muster up the courage to tell himself that it was his fault. he needed to feel better about himself, so to let his anger out. he wanted to get me in trouble. so, he planted some weed under my pillow. that was the end of our friendship.

i looked up to only find the boy who had made my life miserable.
"bellamy?" i stated in a confused tone. he smiled. when he went to lift me up, i broke. "don't you dare put your hands on me! you're the whole reason i'm down in this swamp in the first place! you don't get to act like everything's better-" i cut myself off when i realized something. why was he down here? he was already 23, if he had made a crime he would have been floated. but that didn't matter. "you're the reason why i'm down here!" i stood up and limped when i realized i had an arrow in my leg.
he stumbled over his words. he opened his mouth but quickly shut it.
"you're the reason why i'm here" he said. which just made me 10 times more confused. when more people surrounded me, i began walking. no, more dragging myself because of the arrow in me. feeling confident, i kept walking. oh, i felt very confident. until-
"y/n!" bellamy said. i lashed my body around and screamed "what!?" he looked down and then looked back up. "drop ships this way" he nodded towards the other direction.
i took a deep breath and felt my face get hot. i stared at him angrily, then began walking. i shoved past him and felt him stare at me. i whipped my hair back and kept walking.