Destined. ~Chapter 2~

Start from the beginning

"OMG your myyyyyy myyyyyy......" I stammered and stuttered

"Mate!" he completed my sentence for me. oh wow that must mean he can feel it to.

"This is crazy but how we dont even get along." I told him confused and dazed at the same time.

it seemed like in no time at all he had closed the gap between my body and his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. the only thing that I could do was look into his soft golden brown eyes. What was this emotion I was seeing form in his eyes? the way he looked at me like I was fragile and could break if he held me to tight. oh my god he was in love with me.

"Your all I have ever wanted since the moment I first saw you......!" he told me traced from my ear to my chin with his right hand.

"But But But But...........How and Why?" I was so confused right now a ten ton bus could land on me and I wouldnt even know it until I was dead.

"Your inner wolf is meant to be with my inner wolf thats how it happened and as far as why me I am not really sure but I have never been happier." Tyler told me as he leaned into kiss me

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING REALLY ANNA BUG!!!!" my older brother John said standing in my door frame with a stunned look on his face.

"Hes my mate bubba." I told him my voice a little shaky

"Well Dude welcome to the family. I guess now you have a reason to follow her around like a little lost puppy dog." my brother said chuckiling a little bit.

"Wow what happened I was gone for like half an hour?" Kenzie squealed

"Sis and Tyler are soul mates!" my brother told Kenzie

"Anna your probley going to kill me later but awwwwwwwwwww how cute!" Kenzie squealed in delight

"Huh is no one as shocked as I am." i thought to myself

"Are yall not shocked that Tyler is my mate?" I asked curiously

"Wellll you see the thing is me and your brother kinda already had a feeling that it was going to be tyler because of the way he acts around you we just didnt say anything because we werent until now 100% sure it was Tyler." Kenzie told me while putting her hands on her hips.

"Ok well dude you got to go down stairs and mingle for a little bit while I present my little sister to the packs." my brother turned toward Tyler.

"Anna I am going to go mingle with your guests down stairs I will see you in a little bit." Kenzie said turning and leaving the room.

"I will be at the bottom of the steps waiting on you!" Tyler said as he also turned and left the room

"Still in shock little sis?" My brother asked while giggling.

"This is going to take some getting use to!" I told him as I looped my arm through his, checked my make up and hair in the mirror one more time, made sure I didnt forget to put on my shoes, and let my brother lead me down the stairs. As we descended the stairs you could hear all the whispers, and the oooohhs and ahhhs.

"oh isnt she lovely!" Tylers mom whispered to his dad

"She is absolutely stunning!" someone I didnt recognized whispered to her friend

"Are you sure she is only 21?" some young guy from another pack asked his mate

"I wonder if she has found her mate yet?" some one else asked

Finally we were at the bottom of the stairs. Just like he promised Tyler was waiting for us at the bottom beside the banaster. My brother took my hand into his and passed me down to tyler. I could not help but smile at this old fashioned tradition.

"Hi." I said to Tyler as i looped my arm through his.

"You look really beautiful tonight!" he told me as he led me over to his parents

of course I already had met his parents before he has been my brothers best friend since I can remember but this was the first time that I was being introduced to them as his mate. I was a little scared and nervous and everyone staring at me and Tyler did not help matters any.

"Mom and Dad you know Anna she is John's little sister and my mate." he told his mom and dad

"Well what a wonderful suprise!!!" Sherla Tyler's mother screamed and hugged me so tight I couldnt breath

"I guess I can finally say that I dont think there is anyone else out there more perfect for my son than you Anna." Micheal Tyler's father stated with a sense of pride in his voice.

"I am still a little shocked because I honestly can say that I did not see this coming." I told them matter of factly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so i probley tortured yall with ending it like that but i will upload more tomorrow i promise.

comment and vote

i am really excited about where this heading its just taking me some time getting started.