2- Somebody Catch My Breath

👑Not edited👑

Joshua's breath caught in his through when people were staring at him as he and the most popular jock walked into the cafeteria. He got a lot of looks from people who clearly didn't like Josh. Tyler shot them, 'Touch-him-you-die' glares. They quickly averted their eyes and went back to their conversations, knowing Tyler would hurt them if they dared to. Tyler pointed to an empty table, nudged Josh and said, 

"let's go over there,"

"O-oh, O-ok-kay," Josh manages to get out.

They both take a seat at a semi-empty table, 

"Ya know, I always thought you were cute." Tyler says, like it didn't matter.

"Oh uh..," Joshua couldent find any words while Tyler let out a small, childish giggle, and Josh was as red as red gets.

"I-i... I have a-always h-had a sm-small crush on y-you t-too.."

"Small? You staring tells me otherwise." Tyler smirks.

"Do not." Joshua says, pushing his words out trying not to stutter.

"Josh?"

"Hmm?"

"Why do you stutter?"

"Oh. N-nobody re-really listens t-to me. I-i'm n-not u-used to t-t-talking."

"Well you don't need to." Tyler says winking. Before Joshua knew it, Tyler had crashed his lips into Joshua's. Before Tyler could deepen the kiss Josh pulled away.

"Did- Oh my god. I'm so sorry! I don't know what I was thinking!" Tyler covers his face with his hands.

"N-No! Ty-tyler! That was... Amazing. Its j-just that.... Uhm." Joshua pauses, and takes a deep breath.

"Normaly i-im the o-one who... Kisses uh.. First..." Joshua looks down at his feet.

"Oh well... I uh," Tyler starts to get panicky. Then, just like that, Josh grabs the back of Tylers neck and gives Tyler a kiss he would never forget. Tyler does not deepen it, he lets Joshua take the lead.

"Lets ditch... Your coming to my place." Joshua says, clearly showing that he ment business his voice had deepened.

---