PONIES!!!!!!!

I'm sitting on my showroom desk

Roselin : Hello world!!! This hostess is back! And I have Cyclone and Blaze with me! *Points at the two sitting on the sofa* Say Hi boys!!

Cyclone: Eyo!!

Blaze : Hiiiii!!!!

Roselin : So I actually got a request from a viewer! Her name is Princess, she wants to hug all of you as ponies.

Thunderstorm : *had just step in and heard it* WHAT!?!? NO *beep* WAY YOU'RE TURNING ME INTO A PONY!!!!!!!!! *tries to run*

Roselin: Jeager!!

Jeager : *catch Thunderstorm*

Thunderstorm : Let me go!!! *Tries to shock him*

Jeager : *Not affected*

Earthquake: *Also had just came in with the rest of the Boboiboys* I wonder what's it like being a pony?

Roselin : Don't waste my time any longer!! Princess will be here anytime soon, hurry up and form a circle around me

The Boboiboys but Thunderstorm : *do as told*

Thunderstorm : Not doing it!

Roselin : *Groans* Why do you have to be so difficult? *Throws out a Pokeball* Gardevoir, Use psychic to hold him!

Gardevoir : Gar! *does it*

Thunderstorm : What?! Hey!!

Once Thunderstorm stays in place, I took out my wand, it's silver with a light blue heart gem and ribbon. I take a deep breath and chant,

Roselin : Two to four, a spell it be. Turn these boys into cute ponies!! *Held my wand as High as I can*

The gem shines and light blue sparkly aura surrounded the Boboiboys, When it clears they're no longer boys but 7 ponies!

Earthquake : Um....* Brown coat, raven mane with streaks of orange, symbol as cutie mark, is an earth pony* (All of them had their symbols as cutie marks, and their power bands turned into Power necklaces)

Cyclone : Wow!! Awesome!! *Light blue coat, navy blue mane with streaks of white and yellow, is a Pegasus*

Thunderstorm: What the *beep*!?!? *Dark grey coat, Black mane with streaks of red, is a unicorn*

Blaze : Yeah!!! *Light red coat, yellow mane with streaks of orange, is a Pegasus*

Ice : How do I sit? *Light blue coat, white mane with streaks of a bit darker shade of blue, is a unicorn*

Thorn : Awesome I guess...*Dark green coat, light green mane with streaks of black, is an earth pony*

Solar : ...............*Cream coat, yellow mane with streaks of grey, is an Alicorn*

Earthquake : Why is Solar different? He has both wings and horns!

Roselin : It's called an Alicorn, and you all look so adorable!! Kyaaa!!!

Fang : *comes in* Boboiboy, could you- *stare at them and rub his eyes* I think my eyes are playing tricks on me

Cyclone : Actually, we're really turned into ponies! *flies around*

Fang : O-kay? I'm gonna go now *hurries up and leaves*

Roselin : *on the phone* Yeah, yeah you can come in now *puts it down* Everyone please welcome Princess!!

The door burst open, a red carpet rolled out. A girl exactly my age walk in. Thunderstorm breaks into a run at her with Thunder blades in the air controlled by his magic.

Thunderstorm : You'll pay for requesting me turned into a pony!! *Charge his blades at her but they seems to hit an invisible shield bubble*

Princess : You can't use your powers on me!! I have this! *points at a necklace she's wearing*

Roselin : I gave her that necklace which had a protection spell in it to protect her from any of your powers.

Thunderstorm : Aaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

Earthquake : So why is she here?

Princess : *Sees the others* OH MY GOD!!!! SO KAWAAAIIII!!!!!! *cuddles all of them*

The other Boboiboys : *cuddles back*

Princess : Ice! You're so adorable!! You look just like a male unicorn version of Snowdrop!!

Ice : I don't know who that is but thank you your highness

Roselin : What about Thunderstorm? Don't you think he needs a hug? *Points at Thunderstorm who's in the emo corner hitting his head against the wall*

Princess : *smiles* Come here Thundy!

Thunderstorm: Humph! *turn away*

Princess : *whispers to the other Boboiboys and me*

They creep to Thunderstorm and surprise him with a hug.

Thunderstorm : *Holding back a smile but fails*

Cyclone : Thundy is smiling!!

Solar : *Breaks away quickly and teleports to behind the sofa*

Thorn : Aik? Where did Solar go?

Roselin: Back there, thank you Princess for joining us today, don't forget to send more in

Princess : Anytime! Can I bring Ice home with me?

Roselin : It depends weather he's free or not. Are you?

Ice : Sorry, but I got a shooting later. Maybe next time your highness~? *winks*

Princess : *Blush* O-okay! *leaves*

Blaze : Where did that came from? O.O

Roselin : That's all for this episode-

Earthquake : Aren't you gonna change us back?!

Roselin : I didn't learn the reversing spell yet, but the effects only last an hour. And please keep sending me stuff to write about, adios! And until next time, TERBAIK!!!!!