"Arh.... I'm dead tired. Let's get back to the bus and catch up on some sleep before the interview," Em yawned as she stood up. I thought for a while. Maybe I'll catch up on some sleep after the interview instead.

I folded my arms and leaned to the side bar as I watched the performance from backstage.

Don't go, it's a mighty long fall

When you thought love was the top

Oh no, it's a wake up call,

When your life went into shock

It seems like gravity keeps pulling us back down

Don't go, it's a mighty long fall

When you know time is up

All of them headbanged in sync with the crowds. Wow... They're definitely a talented band with so much experience, definitely a band to look up to as a role model. Taka turned around and walked towards Tomoya and continued singing and headbanging.

"Y/n, let's go grab some-"

"Shut up," Em pouted at my words. "Something about them just makes me go crazy,"

"Be honest, y/n. It's more like 'something about Taka.' We're going to have a barbeque party tonight, use that chance to strike up a conversation with him," Em said as she patted my shoulders. I faked a laugh at her words.

"I don't have anything for him!" Em stuck her tongue at me as I rolled my eyes at her. "Let's go, what did you say you want to grab?" I asked as I pulled her away from the stage.

"Cheers!" I sipped on my orange juice while Elliot gulped down his beer. Perks of being not legal. Em sat beside me and linked her arms with mine as she bit into her chicken wing.

"Want one?" I nodded my head. She rolled her eyes heavenwards jokingly as she grabbed a plate of chicken wings. "Here," I bit into my chicken and sighed. Should I really go up to him? "Stop staring at Taka for once. Eat your food or go up to him,"

"Em! You're not helping-" I stopped talking as soon as I realised Em staring at somewhere else- someone, rather. I turned around to look in her direction.

"Hey guys!!" My eyes widened as soon as I realised who the person was.

"Hi-"

"I think I'll head to my bus now. Enjoy talking!" Em said as she ran off. Em's your most amazing friend, running away at times you need her most. I shifted uncomfortably in my place.

"Hi Taka," Taka looked at me for a while before chuckling.

"Don't tell me you're nervous talking to me?"

"Am not!" I denied quickly. Taka simply looked away, still smiling.

"You suck at lying. Anyways, I just wanted to say that you're an amazing singer. The crowd was crazy," I looked up at him.

"Thanks," you'll always be better than me, no matter how hard I try. "But you're an amazing singer-songwriter, and you can make crowds go crazier than I can," Taka gave a short laugh before looking at the orange juice in my hands.

"17?" I shooked my head.

"16," Taka's mouth formed into a shape of an 'O'.

"Reminds me of when we first debuted. I was about your age then," Taka said as he opened another can of beer. "It's been such a long time," I watched his side profile as he gulped down the beer. "And you just released your debut EP about 5 months ago?" I nodded my head. I thought for a while before messing up my hair and giving out a short chuckle.

"I guess I should go back now,"

"I could bring you back," Taka immediately offered as he stood up and walked beside me. I awkwardly placed my hands into my pocket. If there was anything I sucked at, it would be studying and hanging out with boys, especially boys I like. Taka glanced at me before placing his hands in his own pockets. "Ever been in love?" My eyes shot up at his random question. Why ask that??

"I..." I bit my lips and thought for a while. "Never," Taka scoffed at my answer before patting my head.

"Then you must be amazing at writing lyrics. You're able to write amazing lyrics on things you never experienced-"

"We're here. Thanks for walking me back, I'll just head in now," Taka looked down on his shoes before nodding his head.

"Talk to you next time," he smiled before waving goodbye to me as I went in.

Ever been in love? I don't think I'll call that love. No, the word 'love' never existed in my dictionary. People say that love is patient, kind, understanding and good, but all of that are lies human make up.